Expired Hot Deals

[Sobeys] Pampers size 5 and 6 $1.99! (YMMV, found at Queensway location)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2021 5:34 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 14, 2019
13 posts
28 upvotes

[Sobeys] Pampers size 5 and 6 $1.99! (YMMV, found at Queensway location)

Hello! Saw this at sobeys on the queensway. Regular price is $15.49

Pretty sweet deal.
Images
  • 20210227_011334.jpg
Last edited by Ecastillo on Feb 27th, 2021 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
31 replies
Member
Apr 1, 2011
223 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
Wondering if this is a price error and is supposed to be $11.99...

Anyone saw this at other Sobeys?
Member
Apr 1, 2011
223 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
Ecastillo wrote: Hello! Saw this at sobeys on the queensway. Regular price is $15.49

Pretty sweet deal.
When did you see these at the store? Wonder why these were not sold out in like 5 minutes lol, I mean, these are diapers!
Newbie
Aug 13, 2007
18 posts
19 upvotes
It looks like it says "Save $1.99" if you zoom in on the top right photo. Someone else please confirm.
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 14, 2019
13 posts
28 upvotes
JMD2 wrote: It looks like it says "Save $1.99" if you zoom in on the top right photo. Someone else please confirm.
Nope. I purchased them for $1.99
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 14, 2019
13 posts
28 upvotes
siruiguo wrote: When did you see these at the store? Wonder why these were not sold out in like 5 minutes lol, I mean, these are diapers!
I saw this at around 8pm and my friend went around 10pm and said they still had stock
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27203 posts
6670 upvotes
Hamilton
Damn. That’s a nice price

We bought some size 1 for $15 last week.
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2013
514 posts
361 upvotes
Sobeys clears out diapers every once in a while.. I have bought size 1’s at 50% off before and easy ups many months ago. It’s generally a good place to scout for clearance prices.
Member
User avatar
May 29, 2007
267 posts
81 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: All sold out, thanks OP.
Which location did you go to school nice there are two Queensway locations?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
6166 posts
6128 upvotes
Downtown Canada
colllyj wrote: Which location did you go to school nice there are two Queensway locations?
By food terminal
Sr. Member
Jun 25, 2017
769 posts
361 upvotes
Get ready for these to be on Kijiji , marketplace , etc for $10 a pop !

Top