Expired Hot Deals

[Sobeys, Safeway, IGA West, Thrifty Foods, Foodland] SNAP AND SAVE OFFER - $10 GC for $50 purchase & Gen Mill product

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2019 5:42 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
51243 posts
15880 upvotes

[Sobeys, Safeway, IGA West, Thrifty Foods, Foodland] SNAP AND SAVE OFFER - $10 GC for $50 purchase & Gen Mill product

Deal Link:
The 200 ml YOP for a buck seems like the cheapest eligible product but I bought a Cheerios for $3.99 just in case.

FREE with Purchase of Fifty Dollars ($50 before taxes) and one (1) Participating Product at Participating Stores.
The Snap and Save Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Offer Period”). Offer is open to all residents of Canada excluding Quebec who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory at the time of entry. Receive a $10 Grocery Gift Card sent by mail. Seven thousand five hundred (7,500) Gift Cards available. The first seven thousand five hundred (7,500) uploaded and validated receipts from participating Sobeys, Safeway, IGA West, Thrifty Foods, and Foodland (the “Participating Stores”) received will be fulfilled. Limited time offer. Allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of your Grocery Gift Card. While supplies last.

HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase fifty dollars ($50 before taxes) in any combination of products and one (1) Participating Product listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Stores receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period.

Eligible purchase to reach fifty dollars ($50 before taxes) cannot include gift cards, alcohol, cigarettes, lottery tickets, passes/tickets for transportation, prescriptions, bottle deposits, bill payments, taxes, postal products, environmental charges, pharmacy services, service fees, rental fees and prepaid cards.

Participating Products are subject to availability:
Participating Cereals: Cheerios™ Cereals 526-778 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Cereals 526-778 g, Fibre 1™ Cereals 526-778 g, Lucky Charms™ Cereals 526-778 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereals 526-778 g, Nestle® Nesquik™ Cereals 600 g, Reese® 601g.

Participating Snacks: Nature Valley™ Protein, Breakfast Bars, Crunchy, Lunchbox, Sweet & Salty and Trail Mix 148-210 g, Fruit by the Foot™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 128-226 g, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 120-226 g, Bugles™ 213 g.Participating Yogurt: Yoplait® Whole Milk 12x100 g, Yoplait® Source® 650 g, Yoplait® YOP® 200 mL, 6x200 mL, Yoplait® YOP® Protein 4x250 mL, Yoplait® Tubes® 8x60 g; Yoplait® Minigo Drinkable 6x60 g, Liberté Greek® Yogurt 750 g.

Participating Old El Paso™: Old El Paso™ Tortilla Bowls 144-189 g, Old El Paso™ Tortillas 297-334 g, Old El Paso™ Stand and Stuff Shells 133 g, Old El Paso™ Taco Shells 125 g, Old El Paso™ Taco Sauce Medium 215 mL, Old El Paso™ Salsa 440 mL, Old El Paso™ Slice Jalapeno 250 mL, Old El Paso™ Refried Beans 398 mL.

Participating Pillsbury™ Products: Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™ 8ct, Pillsbury™ Pizza Bites™ 50ct, Pillsbury™ Dough Selected Varieties 454-496 g, Pillsbury™ Cookies 454 g.

Participating Betty Crocker™ Baking Products: Betty Crocker™ Super Moist Cake Mix 432-461 g, Betty Crocker™ Deluxe Frostings 340-450 g.

2. Enter via the Internet by going to www.SnapandSave.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer Website page.

3. Complete the form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and provide a photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Stores name and address, the date and time of transaction and at least fifty dollars ($50 before taxes) and one (1) Participating Product in a single transaction that must be purchased during Offer Period.

4. Then submit the offer form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, March 27, 2019.

5. Upon successful Receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission. Receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. Reasons for rejections include, but not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.

By entering the promotion and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of promotion administration and offer fulfillment by the promotion administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by promotion administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.

This Offer may not be published on any website or elsewhere without written permission of General Mills Canada Corporation. Consumers must have the necessary equipment and high-speed internet access in order to redeem the Offer, not all mobile devices are supported; consumers may only participate in the promotion if they are using a supported device. Only Participating Products purchased at Participating Stores will be eligible for the Offer. This Offer is void where taxed, regulated or prohibited. Requests from outside the stated area or from groups or organizations will not be honoured or returned. General Mills Canada Corporation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email. Fraudulent requests could result in prosecution under federal mail fraud statutes.

Sobeys is not responsible for the administration of this contest and is not a prize sponsor.
Thread Summary
Just got my email confirmation less than 24 hours after:

Hello,

Thank you for participating in our promotion. The photo of the receipt you submitted is approved and your entry has been processed.

Your $10 Gift Card will be sent to you within 6 to 8 weeks.
5 replies
Jul 28, 2014
146 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I saw this on the Sobeys flyer online, but can't read the fine print....it says get a $10 grocery card when you spend $50 and buy 1 qualifying product. What are the choices? Anyone know?

Looks like a solid deal

TIA
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2635 posts
2026 upvotes
I see Cheerios, Oatmeal Crisp, Lucky charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and some other ones I have trouble reading
Feb 14, 2009
172 posts
128 upvotes
I also have a targeted offer via air miles/BMO world elite for sobeys that should combo nicely with this.

“150 Bonus Miles on your 1st visit when you spend $45 or more1.

75 Bonus Miles on your 2nd visit when you spend $45 or more1.

175 Bonus Miles on your 3rd visit when you spend $45 or more1. “
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
51243 posts
15880 upvotes
There doesn't seem to be a limit of one per household so my wife availed of the offer this time.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
51243 posts
15880 upvotes
pongster wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 10:19 am
I see Cheerios, Oatmeal Crisp, Lucky charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and some other ones I have trouble reading
It's all spelled out in the OP. Are you using mobile browsing? I can see them clearly.

Bought Bugles this time around. Hopefully it's not too late.