Expired Hot Deals

Sobeys

Sobeys- Bear Paws/Wagon Wheels buy 10 @ 1.99, get 95 Airmiles (net .99 each)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2021 9:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2010
1215 posts
1146 upvotes
Southern Ontario

[Sobeys] Sobeys- Bear Paws/Wagon Wheels buy 10 @ 1.99, get 95 Airmiles (net .99 each)

Excellent value on Bear Paws & Wagon Wheels.

Spend 19.99, get equivalent of $10 Air Miles (95) back

Net .99 each. Cheapest ever?
Images
  • 20201203_220252.jpg
Last edited by BornToSave on Dec 5th, 2020 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 30, 2004
1359 posts
363 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
OP, please update the location in your title. The deal is available out west too. The location code on my flyer says WST-MB-SK.

Viva Puffs are also included in the deal.

That's a HOT price for a 9 pack of Wagon Wheels, especially since $1.99 is already a sale price (typically $2.50 and up to $4 Astonished Face). Don't forget to choose between original flavour and raspberry flavour.
(For reference, the 40 pack at Costco is $8 online)

Ah, keeping up with diabetes. Astonished Face


sobeys-wagon-wheels.png

#stayingApartStayingAlive Electric Light Bulb
Last edited by saskwatcher on Dec 5th, 2020 10:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5459 posts
4763 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Man, even my kids wont eat those Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2010
1215 posts
1146 upvotes
Southern Ontario
saskwatcher wrote: OP, please update the location in your title. The deal is available out west too. The location code on my flyer says WST-MB-SK.

Viva Puffs are also included in the deal.

That's a HOT price for a 9 pack of Wagon Wheels, especially since $1.99 is already a sale price (typically $2.50 and up to $4 Astonished Face). Don't forget to choose between original flavour and raspberry flavour.
(For reference, the 40 pack at Costco is $8 online)

Ah, keeping up with diabetes. Astonished Face



sobeys-wagon-wheels.png


#stayingApartStayingAlive Electric Light Bulb
Removed Ontario...usually get roasted when I assume across Canada and it's not :)

Can a friend down East confirm this in Maritimes?
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2017
183 posts
196 upvotes
Halifax
BornToSave wrote: Removed Ontario...usually get roasted when I assume across Canada and it's not :)

Can a friend down East confirm this in Maritimes?
Yeah! Available at Atlantic locations.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2010
1215 posts
1146 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Melkor wrote: Man, even my kids wont eat those Face With Tears Of Joy
So what other baked in Canada, peanut-free, quality biscuits do your kids prefer?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1111 posts
1895 upvotes
BornToSave wrote: So what other baked in Canada, peanut-free, quality biscuits do your kids prefer?
Nothing against bearclaws but I absolutely hated wagon wheels as a kid
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5459 posts
4763 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
BornToSave wrote: So what other baked in Canada, peanut-free, quality biscuits do your kids prefer?
They don't like them. Should I apologize or?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2010
1215 posts
1146 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Melkor wrote: They don't like them. Should I apologize or?
I'm genuinely curious.

You took the time to click on a deal and comment on a product that your family doesn't like, so it must be concerning to you. I want to ensure that in the future I post deals for cookies that appeal to you.
Jr. Member
Mar 25, 2012
181 posts
331 upvotes
NB
Thanks, OP. I stocked up (hopefully) for winter. 🤣

They're prepackaged cookies. Not everyone is going to like them. But for those who do, it's a stellar deal.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5459 posts
4763 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
BornToSave wrote: I'm genuinely curious.

You took the time to click on a deal and comment on a product that your family doesn't like, so it must be concerning to you. I want to ensure that in the future I post deals for cookies that appeal to you.
Those two snacks taste terrible. For people that haven't tried them, I may have saved them some money. I've purchased Costco sized Bearpaws and had to compost the entire box because my kids (and their friends) won't eat them.

Do you think that by posting a deal the product in the post isn't subject to scrutiny? Lighten up man and Happy Holidays eh.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 12, 2010
1215 posts
1146 upvotes
Southern Ontario
So I shouldn't invite you to my Christmas cookie exchange group?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 30, 2004
1359 posts
363 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
BUMP! Last day for the offer of a large quantity of sugary treats, .... but with daily covid cases in the dangerous end of the scale Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes, I don't think I will be venturing out.


#BeKindBeCalmBeSafe Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2655 posts
1923 upvotes
Calgary
My kids like the Bearpaws. Certain flavours more than others. Personally I think this is a good deal. Bought some last week at superstore on sale for $1.99/box... think they may have also given 200 PC points per box too. So overall this sobeys deal is quite good.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 30, 2004
1359 posts
363 upvotes
Greater Saskatchewan…
saskwatcher wrote: For reference, the 40 pack Wagon Wheels at Costco is $8 online

Ah, keeping up with diabetes. Astonished Face

#stayingApartStayingAlive Electric Light Bulb
This week until February 14/21, the 40 pack Wagon Wheels at Costco is $6.99 less $2 instant discount = $4.99, or (12.5 cents each, which is close to the 11 cents of the original Sobeys deal)

#superBowl2021SuperSpreaderEvent#staySmartStayInBubbleStaySafe
:arrow: Literally by doing nothing at home, you can save lives during the Covid-19 Crisis.
:arrow: Keep physically distant but socially connected.
:arrow: Sask distracted driving - the old fashion way - with alcohol and MJ.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)