Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1001 posts
321 upvotes

[Sobeys] Spend $100, Get 100 Bonus Airmiles or $10 GC Aug. 16-18, Ontario only

Sobeys - Spend $100, Get 100 Bonus Airmiles or $10 Gift Card

https://www.sobeys.com/en/flyer/?set_pr ... number=922

3 days only - Aug. 16 - 18.

SPEND $100, GET $10 GIFT CARD* *With coupon and a minimum $100 grocery purchase made in a single transaction before taxes.
Offer valid from August 16th until August 18th, 2019 at all Sobeys locations in Ontario, redeemable in-store only. Spend in a single value, non extendable and non-transferable. Cannot be combined with other minimum spend/receive offer(s). Excludes purchases o Western Union, applicable tax and/or enviro fees, deposits or charges and other goods and services which are not discountable or In the event of disagreement between the flyer and this popup, the flyer shall take precedence.

I am not sure if this will work on the Sobeys gift card, can some one report back. I will go and try on Friday.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2270 posts
2298 upvotes
It will not work on the purchase of a Sobeys gift card.
I do not know from where you copied your text for the exclusion list above, but in my Sobeys flyer the exclusions are much more extensive: "Excludes purchases of lottery, tobacco, gift and phone cards, prescriptions, alcoholic beverages, post office, photo processing, video, third party florist, fuel, Western Union, applicable tax and/or enviro fees, deposits or charges and other goods and services which are not discountable or are excluded by law."
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2004
1314 posts
2079 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Regular and recurring promotion. Not worthy of a true RFD Hot Deal.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1001 posts
321 upvotes
Oops. I found the fine print now. Only applies for grocery, not Sobeys GC, so this is not a hot deal.
MOD, can you delete my post. Thank you.

Guys, I know this is not a hot deal, so do not down vote my post. I knowledge this is my mistake. Apologized.
Thank you.