Expired Hot Deals

Sobeys

Striploin AA 7.99/lb

  • Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2021 3:18 pm
Tags:
13 replies
Newbie
Apr 7, 2016
46 posts
36 upvotes
Good price for Striploin's. I prefer triple A's but still decent.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 26, 2008
1310 posts
1099 upvotes
Oakville
GeddyDr wrote: Good price for Striploin's. I prefer triple A's but still decent.


Same price for AAA at Superstore. Actually $7.88/lb.
Member
Dec 29, 2017
202 posts
141 upvotes
LOOSEWHEEL wrote: Same price for AAA at Superstore. Actually $7.88/lb.
Unfortunately not in Maritimes so Sobeys is good deal here
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4660 posts
5947 upvotes
GTA
hey OP, this thread and your lobster thread should be posted under groceries not restaurants.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
25999 posts
10706 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Lewiejames wrote: Walmart $5.97 calgary
Those Walmart steaks are about 1/2 a pound and are pre frozen.
About a month ago they were two for $6 so i bought a bunch but they doubled the price.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
25999 posts
10706 upvotes
Socially Distanced
MattK82563 wrote: Yes they’re sold by the lb
They are most definitely not.
They are all sold as 8oz/227g. But if you buy the biggest looking ones you can get more then 227g, most of mine weigh 250-300g, though some of the smaller ones are probably less than 227g. They seem to be leftover pieces tossed into shrinkwrap.

IMG_20210521_053145826.jpg
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Member
User avatar
Jan 13, 2016
237 posts
503 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Quentin5 wrote: They are most definitely not.
They are all sold as 8oz/227g. But if you buy the biggest looking ones you can get more then 227g, most of mine weigh 250-300g, though some of the smaller ones are probably less than 227g. They seem to be leftover pieces tossed into shrinkwrap.


IMG_20210521_053145826.jpg
That picture by itself screams freezer burn. Like, I'll use it, but why would you use it as a counterpoint to fresh cut steaks?
Dollar Stores 4 LIFE~!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
25999 posts
10706 upvotes
Socially Distanced
matthewtravels wrote: That picture by itself screams freezer burn. Like, I'll use it, but why would you use it as a counterpoint to fresh cut steaks?
I am saying the opposite, that its too expensive now, they doubled the price.
So don't buy.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Sr. Member
May 16, 2015
926 posts
310 upvotes
York, ON
Bought the sobeys striploin and its very good! Imo worth it
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10702 posts
3365 upvotes
safeway's AA meat is constantly top notch. dont let the AA scare you off.

Top