Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sobeys

YMMV Spend $50, Including 3 Danone Yogurt products and get a $10 sobeys gift card

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 5:25 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2019
64 posts
136 upvotes
Yyc

[Sobeys] YMMV Spend $50, Including 3 Danone Yogurt products and get a $10 sobeys gift card

Spend $50 at sobeys and purchase 3 Danone Yogurt products for a $10 Sobeys gift card.

The 650ml tubs are $3/each in Calgary so “make” a dollar and get 3 yogurts for free. The other qualifying products cost much more.

Good deal if you’re going to spend $41 at sobeys anyways
Images
  • FBFA8C6A-26DF-429E-8383-2771E7B14DA6.png
  • 72F47677-491D-4B47-9405-C5DBF0C1068F.jpeg
  • 3F761771-075F-4E05-B75B-FCB3E6ED87E1.jpeg
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
7755 posts
4517 upvotes
rflxns wrote: Spend $50 at sobeys and purchase 3 Danone Yogurt products for a $10 Sobeys gift card.

The 650ml tubs are $3/each in Calgary so “make” a dollar and get 3 yogurts for free. The other qualifying products cost much more.

Good deal if you’re going to spend $41 at sobeys anyways
I got a personal offer of one free yogurt.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7664 posts
4367 upvotes
Debtario
YMMV indeed. Prepare to fight for your money! Consider it on the level of a mail in rebate at this point; if you don't get the reward in hand at the store good luck seeing it.

I bought 3x 650g Activia tubs and spent $53.88 after discounts and before tax, 60.24 after tax. They deemed my purchase incomplete and I do not qualify for the promotion. Emailed back and they looked into it, reply I got was that it is not $50. HOW? I'm at a loss for words, can't they read a receipt?
INCOMPLETE PURCHASE

We’re sorry, but your receipt does not contain $50 AND 3 qualifying products. Visit https://BuyandWin21.ca for a list of qualifying products.

Thanks,
Danone Canada
Thank you for reaching out for support.

I checked and found that your receipt was deemed invalid because it does not show a qualifying purchase of fifty ($50.00 CDN) Canadian dollars or more (after discounts and before taxes).

According to the promotion guidelines, to take advantage of the Offer, an eligible participant must make a qualifying purchase of fifty ($50.00 CDN) Canadian dollars or more (after discounts and before taxes) including three (3) or more Participating Products within one (1) single transaction, from an authorized Participating Retailer, during the Purchase Period.

For more details about the promotion, please refer to the terms and conditions at http://snipp.us/!cp47Q.

Best Regards,
Murli
20210505_011804.jpg
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7664 posts
4367 upvotes
Debtario
So apperantly they want me to buy $50 worth of yogurt...
hank you for reaching out for support.

The receipt submitted by you does not show the purchase of qualifying products worth $50. The qualifying products on your receipt are worth $9 so the receipt was deemed invalid.

As stated previously, an eligible participant must make a qualifying purchase of fifty ($50.00 CDN) Canadian dollars or more (after discounts and before taxes) including three (3) or more Participating Products within one (1) single transaction, from an authorized Participating Retailer, during the Purchase Period.

To confirm this information, please refer to the terms and conditions at http://snipp.us/!cp47Q.

Best Regards,
Murli
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"