Parenting & Family

soccer summer camp or soccer camp or school throught the year for toddlers in elementary school

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2021 10:28 am
[OP]
Mar 6, 2015
905 posts
100 upvotes

soccer summer camp or soccer camp or school throught the year for toddlers in elementary school

Per title, may I know about the situation and what a parent need to know and prepare so?

In the GTA please.
If the post or comment helps or delights you, please CLICK that LIKE BUTTON!😃
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
Swanbeck: This is an outrage!
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
25510 posts
4619 upvotes
What exactly are you asking and what are you looking for? Do you want to find a camp for your child or some kind of summer school?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5582 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto
Toddlers can't go to elementary school... minimum age is 4 (or 3 turning 4 by End of Dec)
[OP]
Mar 6, 2015
905 posts
100 upvotes
Shaner wrote: What exactly are you asking and what are you looking for? Do you want to find a camp for your child or some kind of summer school?
Not my child but someone's. He (the boy) is active outdoors and play video games indoors. Playing video games need coordination of the sense, which I think is another form of outdoors activity indoors. So as a person known to his family, I would rather recommend the boy to go out play sports and back to reading, writing and talking with people indoors. Please note I choose "would" the auxiliary verb as I am not his parents.
Meiji: Ambassador Swanbeck, I have concluded that your treaty is NOT in the best interests of my people. So sorry, but you may not.
[OP]
Mar 6, 2015
905 posts
100 upvotes
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2015
2110 posts
1532 upvotes
NOT centre of Univer…
cybercavalier wrote: Not my child but someone's. He (the boy) is active outdoors and play video games indoors. Playing video games need coordination of the sense, which I think is another form of outdoors activity indoors. So as a person known to his family, I would rather recommend the boy to go out play sports and back to reading, writing and talking with people indoors. Please note I choose "would" the auxiliary verb as I am not his parents.

Could you please provide some clarification? How old is this kid? Is he a toddler or an elementary kid? That makes a difference in the programming available. Are you looking for a summer (day camp) or just an activity for the kid? Also, do the parents want your recommendation? Is it you that think soccer is a good idea, or the parents/kid. There are lot of outdoor activities and camps available.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it bothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.