Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Social Nature product testing

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2020 8:45 am
Feb 11, 2020
79 posts
402 upvotes

Social Nature product testing

Deal Link:
Sign up to Social Nature and complete your profile to see if there’s any products you’d like to try. Once you fill out the surveys for each product you will get notified through email if you were chosen to try the items.
I just got the oatmeal to try so hopefully others will too.

https://www.socialnature.com/
Images
  • 5167F07E-5A3A-437C-B2E0-AF50F12A77BD.png
25 replies
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Tried to "Sign Up" with email ... and it tells me (after I put my email) "Email already exists", lol ...

So then I tried to Login in ... and seems like I am in .. and the Survey is given to me ... I wonder if I should still do the survey ... or if it's only for new sign ups or something like that.

I don't even know how or when I signed up there, but I guess, I did :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Couponqueen79 wrote: Sign up to Social Nature and complete your profile to see if there’s any products you’d like to try. Once you fill out the surveys for each product you will get notified through email if you were chosen to try the items.
I just got the oatmeal to try so hopefully others will too.

https://www.socialnature.com/
I had account already ...so after I logged in .. there was a profile for me there already ... I added few things to my profile ... saved it ... and then ended up on main page there ... clicked on first Free Trial there ... says "available for Canada" .. some nuts or something like that ... completed the questions ... and it told me I was placed on some waiting list.

So okay, I figured, I am starting to recall this ... I think it's useless lol ...

And I see bunch of those offers there for Free Trial ... so I started to look for the one you mentioned ... went to next page and saw it ... Filled out the questions about it etc there ... and upon completion it told me right away / gave me a form "Where can we send you your free Triall" ... and all my info was already in that form .. correct info... - my name and my address and my phone number ... so I clicked Okay ... and they told me they are gonna mail me my free sample ... Didn't even check my email yet about it ... cuz it happened instantly for me.

So do I do all those other offers ... or you figure it's useless and we are only gonna get the Oatmeal Cups one? :)

Thanks.
Feb 11, 2020
79 posts
402 upvotes
Same with me I got the oatmeal right away but the others are on the wait list. Yes for sure apply to try them all. I had about 10 I could apply for. I’ve gotten stuff from Social Nature so I do know they will send you either the product or a coupon for the item.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2009
1428 posts
787 upvotes
Edmonton
I've gotten quite a few things from Social Nature. Sometimes they will send an email to me, but often I just check every few weeks to see if there are any new offers. Got the oatmeal offer, too. Received a FPC for a bag of nuts last week which I have yet to redeem.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
kreisleriana wrote: I've gotten quite a few things from Social Nature. Sometimes they will send an email to me, but often I just check every few weeks to see if there are any new offers. Got the oatmeal offer, too. Received a FPC for a bag of nuts last week which I have yet to redeem.
Was it for sahale snack? I wonder if it's available anywhere because they'rye website doesn't show any Canadian locations.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2009
1428 posts
787 upvotes
Edmonton
TorontoEh wrote: Was it for sahale snack? I wonder if it's available anywhere because they'rye website doesn't show any Canadian locations.
It is at RCSS. Just purchased it today. In the organic snack aisle.
Feb 8, 2007
136 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
kreisleriana wrote: It is at RCSS. Just purchased it today. In the organic snack aisle.
I got mine at Loblaws on the weekend. Didn't have all the varieties, cashew and pecan they had
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Signed up a few years ago and have yet to be chosen for a single product.
Spoke too soon, was offered the Bobs Red Mill Oat cups.
Last edited by bug on Feb 20th, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 2, 2007
334 posts
102 upvotes
kreisleriana wrote: It is at RCSS. Just purchased it today. In the organic snack aisle.
I found my at RCSS in the Organic section.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
XXXXXXX, get excited! Your FREE Oatmeal Cup voucher is on the way.

Inbox

Social Nature <hello@socialnature.com>
1:06 PM (3 hours ago)
to me

Keep an eye on your mailbox!

Hi XXXXXXXX,

Great news! You're about to be munchin' on some delicious gluten-free oatmeal. Your FREE Bob's Red Mill Canada Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cup voucher has just left our warehouse and should be with you in the next 10- 15 business days!
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
I received my coupon for the free oat cup, and there’s also a coupon for $4 off any Bob’s Red Mill product.

I received this quickly because the return address on the envelope is Vancouver, and I’m in the same city.
Images
  • 36307226-56F7-4897-8597-56EE03E6B963.jpeg
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
I redeemed the coupon for the free oatmeal cup at Nesters Market. I could only find the regular flavour, but there is a current sale on the item.
Feb 11, 2020
79 posts
402 upvotes
Awesome can’t wait till mine comesGrinning Face Anyone know where you can get them? I haven’t seen this in any of my grocery storesGrinning Face