URL: https://www.softmoc.com/ca/search?keyword=blundstone

COUPON: COUPONBLUND2020

FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS
74 replies
Aug 23, 2010
575 posts
512 upvotes
GTA
Very tempted. Blundstones started being excluded in Softmoc sales the past year or two.

Free returns within 75 days of order date:
Any online order placed on SoftMoc.com which qualifies for FREE SHIPPING will also qualify for free returns. Qualifying orders will receive a prepaid return postage label.
Nov 12, 2012
682 posts
381 upvotes
Calgary
thelasthunter wrote: "bad merchant"

This doesn't bode well.
Bad click through link from RFD
Last edited by MikeinYYC on Mar 27th, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2008
330 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry about the invalid link everyone.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
2548 posts
1554 upvotes
Toronto
I was going to suggest Sierra.com - they often have great deals on Blundstones (like 1/2 price) but they appear to have shuttered even their online store for Covid.

Altitude Sports is also a good option. Paid CAD$119 for a pair of standard Blundstones not long ago and paid about the same for a pair a few years back.

The best deals are on what they call 'factory seconds' which I ordered two pairs of from Sierra. No discernible blemishes I can see.

I bought some limited edition boots for motorcycling - very subtle Ducati Scrambler branding on the pull tabs and a reinforced toe for shifting. US$119

And a pair of lace up's for USD$64

Sep 4, 2012
17 posts
8 upvotes
Can’t find where to enter the code

nevermind found it
May 31, 2017
26 posts
31 upvotes
torontotim wrote: I was going to suggest Sierra.com - they often have great deals on Blundstones (like 1/2 price) but they appear to have shuttered even their online store for Covid.

Altitude Sports is also a good option. Paid CAD$119 for a pair of standard Blundstones not long ago and paid about the same for a pair a few years back.

The best deals are on what they call 'factory seconds' which I ordered two pairs of from Sierra. No discernible blemishes I can see.

I bought some limited edition boots for motorcycling - very subtle Ducati Scrambler branding on the pull tabs and a reinforced toe for shifting. US$119

And a pair of lace up's for USD$64

How’d the laced versions feel...and fit?
Mar 30, 2008
585 posts
132 upvotes
Vancouver
Thank you thank you thank you!
Looks like it took the end of the world for softmoc to finally discount blundstones again!
Order fast. Only had 2, non-winter styles available in my size. Selection is very limited.
Ordered 2 pairs, protectant and extra footed liners.
Last edited by madmox on Mar 27th, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mar 30, 2008
585 posts
132 upvotes
Vancouver
j831 wrote: Very tempted. Blundstones started being excluded in Softmoc sales the past year or two.

Free returns within 75 days of order date:
Any online order placed on SoftMoc.com which qualifies for FREE SHIPPING will also qualify for free returns. Qualifying orders will receive a prepaid return postage label.
Returns are totally painless
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2012
2548 posts
1554 upvotes
Toronto
BatCountry wrote: How’d the laced versions feel...and fit?
Fit is basically identical to the regular boots. Same size in either. With the lack of elastic panel, they feel different, but it's a nice change.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5755 posts
496 upvotes
Vancouver
Blundstone sales are unheard of. Thanks OP. However, a lot of online reviews point toward Redback boot having higher quality and made in Australia.

https://redbackboots.ca/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)