Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SoftMoc

Blundstone Boots - 20% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2020 5:54 pm
Jun 18, 2015
360 posts
337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
How are Blundstones for people with sweaty feet?
Jun 17, 2017
131 posts
161 upvotes
spooftime wrote: This thread appears to be popular and it is making me realize that I am very much oblivious to blundstones.

Could someone enlighten me about what the appeal is wft blundstones and what they are mainly used for? I've never owned a pair, they look like they could be a good camping shoe but i'm really not sure.

I feel like I am missing out on something :)
Blunnies were for me and for still are for some indestructible.
Speaking of the pair I had in the past: They were durable, great quality. They are workbooks in Australia that people use for work in all settings from a warehouse to farming. They just slip on with no laces.

On 2005, I had a pair of blundstones for 7 years and wore them with wool socks during the winter. Only needed to seal them and use dubbin to bring back the shine.

When I needed another pair I found quality changed cause the company outsourced the production. Settled on Redbacks instead which are still manufactured in Australia
Aug 4, 2004
902 posts
443 upvotes
Vancouver
M1K3Z0R wrote: Where are these made? I noticed the Costco Blundstones are made in Vietnam now.
I'll post when I get mine (Thursday according to tracking info) but the last pair I had back in 2008 were made in Thailand, I believe.
Licensed Automotive Technician
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Walking On A Cloud has them in sale relatively frequently.

Got a pair for $160+tax in Nov.
Jan 7, 2013
322 posts
33 upvotes
Kitsilano
Is the code working for anyone else?

I'm getting an error message.
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.”
Mar 9, 2020
7 posts
9 upvotes
I am getting the message "Invalid Promotion#/Club Card#/Coupon#, no discount is given". Did the coupon expire?! Extremely disappointed if so.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
4103 posts
362 upvotes
Love my blundstones but not that great in the freezing cold on your toes.
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
2397 posts
575 upvotes
PM - VK3Q69
6o4boi wrote: How are Blundstones for people with sweaty feet?
these boots have no form of ventilation so they tend to stink after awhile if you dont properly air them out
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2900 posts
1583 upvotes
ephemera wrote: Love my blundstones but not that great in the freezing cold on your toes.
get the wool insoles problem solved.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2712 posts
678 upvotes
Burlington
torontotim wrote: I was going to suggest Sierra.com - they often have great deals on Blundstones (like 1/2 price) but they appear to have shuttered even their online store for Covid.

The best deals are on what they call 'factory seconds' which I ordered two pairs of from Sierra. No discernible blemishes I can see.
+1
Purchased 2 pr in Jan last year for $140USD total. 1pr 500, 1pr 585. Couldn't tell from new, except where they mark them on the bottom of the sole...so you can't return as new.
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
bmomentai wrote: i think the promotion ended. it was 48 hours.
It was at least a 72 hours sale because OP posted the deal on Friday and I was able to order Sunday night. Got shipping notice on Monday morning.

But the deal is over now.
Have a nice day!

Aug 30, 2012
177 posts
81 upvotes
M1K3Z0R wrote: Where are these made? I noticed the Costco Blundstones are made in Vietnam now.
my lace-up is made in Vietnam and the other two pull-on are made in Romania

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)