Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SoftMoc

SoftMoc.com Boot Sale - Up to 72% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2012 12:57 am
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver

[SoftMoc] SoftMoc.com Boot Sale - Up to 72% Off

This is a good time of year to pick up some big bargains on boots, and this SoftMoc.com sale is a good place to start. We spotted savings of up to 72% on select styles, including:SoftMoc.com's free-shipping option does not apply to clearance (or some sale) styles, but you can always pick up your order at any SoftMoc location for free.
Amanda A
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
469 upvotes
are these the prices in-store too? I can't buy shoes/boot online without trying them on first...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
Kingmoo wrote: are these the prices in-store too? I can't buy shoes/boot online without trying them on first...

softmoc's return/exchange policy is extremely good on online sales, up to 75 days after purchase and 60 days (if paid with paypal) returns are hassle less in store. If you live near a softmoc just buy and if no good return them to the store.
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
May 5, 2011
36 posts
1 upvote
GTA
Kingmoo wrote: are these the prices in-store too? I can't buy shoes/boot online without trying them on first...

Yeah, they're in store as well. I did an online chat with one of the support agents and they said that the sale will be going on until February 17th as well.

Time for a new pair of boots! :D
My mom says I'm responsible...
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
$120 is good price for Merrell Isotherm 8 men's winter boots.
I own a pair. These are excellent boots- very warm(400g Primaloft insulation), waterproof, comfortable and supportive and not clunky. Lightweight for a -40C rated boot
Best winter boot I've ever owned.

http://www.softmoc.com/ca/systemshow-item_I85023