Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SoftMoc

SoftMoc friends and family sale - Oct 14

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2018 1:06 am
Oct 12, 2009
27 posts
5 upvotes
Be careful when reading reviews on softmoc, I posted a bad review and they removed it.
Nov 21, 2017
253 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing working for me at this moment. Every time I put in any code I only get 10% off.
RFD is an addiction
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
fershy wrote: Sorry, I'm in Calgary. I found a better price on ebay.ca. Boot4All, the same seller as on Amazon.ca. The steel toes come in under $120 shipped! Now, the great unknown is duties, taxes and a possible brokerage fee. The price on Amazon is $167. No money for Jeff Bezos, I'm rolling the dice on this one.
Please keep me posted. They have agreed to declare low value and mark as gift. Is that good enough? However, listing shows courier is UPS Express. UPS brokerage fee can be over $100 plus tax.
Aug 11, 2017
562 posts
351 upvotes
wc115 wrote: Be careful when reading reviews on softmoc, I posted a bad review and they removed it.
Wow this should be reported. Is that even legal to remove bad reviews?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1628 posts
1988 upvotes
Landon99 wrote: Wow this should be reported. Is that even legal to remove bad reviews?
Sorry what law do you think this violates? I'm truly curious.
Jun 26, 2005
247 posts
176 upvotes
fershy wrote: Sorry, I'm in Calgary. I found a better price on ebay.ca. Boot4All, the same seller as on Amazon.ca. The steel toes come in under $120 shipped! Now, the great unknown is duties, taxes and a possible brokerage fee. The price on Amazon is $167. No money for Jeff Bezos, I'm rolling the dice on this one.
Ordered a pair of the soft toe on Oct 17th. Received by UPS on Oct 24. Was charged $20 in duties etc.

Redbacks are super comfortable. They are wider than Blundstones though so if you already think Blundstones are not sleek enough, then Redbacks are not for you.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
johnnytangho wrote: Ordered a pair of the soft toe on Oct 17th. Received by UPS on Oct 24. Was charged $20 in duties etc.

Redbacks are super comfortable. They are wider than Blundstones though so if you already think Blundstones are not sleek enough, then Redbacks are not for you.
Can you link me to your purchase? PM if needed. Thanks.