Expired Hot Deals

[SoftMoc] Softmoc Friends + Family Sale (SUN APR 14)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2019 4:59 pm
[OP]
May 8, 2012
81 posts
88 upvotes

[SoftMoc] Softmoc Friends + Family Sale (SUN APR 14)

Just got the email - 25% off regular on April 14
Code: COUPONSPRINGFF19
Images
  • softmocsale.png
13 replies
Dec 15, 2009
251 posts
120 upvotes
Doesn't mention any exclusions... yet
Mar 25, 2009
715 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
Can this be combined with the email signup coupon?
Mar 16, 2008
960 posts
172 upvotes
True story.... Softmoc employees at the Eaton Centre location stole my wallet while picking up an online purchase. Elaborate and brazen lies were told, only to have it turn up in an “employees only” area days later with the cash removed. Their security and head office was of no help. Just kept getting the runaround until I escalated it to their CEO, who then offered me a $50 gift card for my troubles (replacing my wallet and it’s contents cost me $100 alone, plus the time wasted replacing my financial cards and ID. This was in November and I’m still fuming.

Will never shop there again and encourage you not to. Shady AF. Absolute garbage store.
Jan 8, 2008
247 posts
32 upvotes
Not a fan of SoftMoc either after they cancelled an order over a circulated RFD coupon code they did not honor. Farkem.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1055 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wondering if this would work on blundestone boots since they rarely go on sale.
Jun 29, 2018
58 posts
45 upvotes
RobbieG wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 12:13 am
True story.... Softmoc employees at the Eaton Centre location stole my wallet while picking up an online purchase. Elaborate and brazen lies were told, only to have it turn up in an “employees only” area days later with the cash removed. Their security and head office was of no help. Just kept getting the runaround until I escalated it to their CEO, who then offered me a $50 gift card for my troubles (replacing my wallet and it’s contents cost me $100 alone, plus the time wasted replacing my financial cards and ID. This was in November and I’m still fuming.

Will never shop there again and encourage you not to. Shady AF. Absolute garbage store.
That's awful. Any luck with the cops? It should all be on the cameras in their store.
Nov 12, 2012
578 posts
214 upvotes
Calgary
letmesee wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 7:31 am
Wondering if this would work on blundestone boots since they rarely go on sale.
I just tried, blundstone is excluded.
Dec 30, 2015
102 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, OP. Needed to grab some summer shoes. (:
Mar 27, 2015
50 posts
159 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
"Early Access" code for VIP: COUPONSPRINGFFVIP -- You can use this today instead of waiting for tomorrow. The code does apply to Birkenstock but not Blundstone
Jul 5, 2013
735 posts
1076 upvotes
Saint John
Some clearance backpacks have very reasonable prices.