• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 7:43 pm
6 replies
Feb 21, 2019
5 posts
Trader Score: 0
Dude, don't come on here and try the scalping game. This card isnt worth more than $2430 after tax for anyone even thinking of giving this dude more than that. People, just have patience.
Aug 30, 2011
191 posts
Hampstead
Trader Score: 10 (100% Positive)
Scalping game not allowed here or what ? Is there a price police on RFD? The guy is selling at his price, you don't like, don't buy, nobody is forcing your hand !
Aug 30, 2011
88 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 0
He can ask what he wants. There is no policy on pricing (they even abandoned ticket prices).
Would suggest to use the OBO part and offer what you think it's worth..

If you are buying, I would suggest waiting until Wednesday to see what AMD is bringing to the table. It will likely bring down the price of these cards but if you're in a hurry or want this card, go for it.
Free bump I guess Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
1959 posts
314 upvotes
Brampton
Trader Score: 51 (100% Positive)
MARSTG wrote: Scalping game not allowed here or what ? Is there a price police on RFD? The guy is selling at his price, you don't like, don't buy, nobody is forcing your hand !

Exactly this. No one is forcing you to buy it. I hate scalpers, but there's always that idiot that buys it. Do i blame the people that sells it to them? No. Its the idiots that buy them and create this market.
Jan 23, 2007
138 posts
12 upvotes
Trader Score: 11 (100% Positive)
Ironsmack wrote: Exactly this. No one is forcing you to buy it. I hate scalpers, but there's always that idiot that buys it. Do i blame the people that sells it to them? No. Its the idiots that buy them and create this market.
Exactly not this.. there are lots of legitimate people out there trying to buy these cards but can't because they have been snapped up by scalpers and even dishonest employees scalping them. The honest buyers aren't even given a decent shot at buying them. If there was less of an avenue to resell them, then it would happen less. It wasn't right with toilet paper and it isn't right here, no matter what brush you paint it with. It isn't like they are going for a healthy markup. These prices are predatory.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)