BST: Everything Else

[FS] (SOLD) Air Canada Elite 50K Status until February 28, 2021 ($899)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2020 3:00 pm
[OP]
Feb 3, 2020
1 posts
Trader Score: 0

(SOLD) Air Canada Elite 50K Status until February 28, 2021 ($899)

Hi all,

Seeing if there is any interest in this given the success of previous posts.

Having obtained 100K status on Air Canada this year, I can gift Elite 50K status to someone for the duration of the year until February 28, 2021. As an extra benefit, I can also nominate someone for a free business class upgrade for travel before Feb 28, 2020 (conditions involve flying on a Flex Fare flight or above on Air Canada before the end of the month).

As mentioned in previous posts, the following link provides details on the 50K status for an $899 price tag: https://travelupdate.com/buy-air-canada-status/
I'm looking to sell this for the same price given the full year benefit and the additional opportunity at a free business class upgrade for Flex Fare flights before the end of the month.

Listed below are the E50K status benefits from the Air Canada Altitude website:

-Priority Boarding
-Priority Standby
-Priority Check-in
-Priority baggage handling
-Complimentary checked bags and sports equipment (3 bags, 32kg each at no extra fees including bicycles, surfboards, etc.)
-Unlimited complimentary access to Maple Leaf Lounges and Star Alliance Gold Lounges (domestic/international) for one guest and immediate family members
-Eupgrades for premium economy and/or business class upgrades on Air Canada Flex Fare flights within North America and/or international/sun destinations
-Maple Leaf One-Time Guest Lounge Passes (3)
-Star Alliance Gold Status

- Sold. Mods, please expire accordingly.
Last edited by OlSullivan on Feb 19th, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 reply

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)