Archived BST Posts

[FS] *SOLD* Amazon Prime Membership (Canada, 1-Year Extension, renewal or new membership) - $60

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2020 12:49 am
[OP]
Aug 30, 2015
617 posts
852 upvotes
BC
Trader Score: 8 (100% Positive)

*SOLD* Amazon Prime Membership (Canada, 1-Year Extension, renewal or new membership) - $60

Hi everyone!

I'm selling RBC Amazon Prime Memberships (Canada, 1-Year Extension, renewal or new membership)
$60 each

• I have 17 Amazon Prime Membership (Canada) 1-year claim codes to sell (picture attached). Amazon Canada usually charges $79+tax for this.
  • Redemption of the code must be done by 06-19-2021, so I recommend applying all codes purchased ASAP so you don't forget. (https://www.amazon.ca/redeemprime)
  • Please make sure you indicate how many you want, if not I'll assume just 1 (one).
  • INTERAC e-Transfer, or Paypal F&F via balance or bank (not credit cards).
  • I'll scratch and message you the claim code image after payment is received unless you ask me to mail you the physical card unscratched (at the additional cost of mailing).

For those curious (or worried) how I came to own 17 RBC Rewards Amazon Prime Membership cards here's how it all happened:
  • Partner (not RFD savvy) amased a huge amount of RBC credit card points
  • Early May 2020 I pointed out now was the time to cash out by buying amazon gift cards at 25% off per this thread 25-off-popular-gift-cards-2373380/
  • Partner procarstinated and on May 15, 2020, I saw this post 25-off-popular-gift-cards-2373380/23/#p32557504 which said "No Amazon Gift Cards anymore !!"
  • So I said "abort, the deal is over, save your points for next time"
  • I got a snippy response "you're wrong, I just did it"
  • Of course, I wasn't wrong, these came, and now I have to deal with it
  • <sigh>

In case you were wondering, these were not even part of the 25% off deal... and if you're not in for 1 at least I hope this was entertaining =)

Edit: Changed "Amazon Canada usually charges $79 for this." to "Amazon Canada usually charges $79+tax for this."
Last edited by setlist on Aug 28th, 2020 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
2 replies