• Nov 17th, 2013 11:36 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5091 posts
254 upvotes
Trader Score: 195 (100% Positive)

**SOLD** Apple iPad2 Black 64GB Wifi LNIB + Smart Cover + rubber back

Please see pictures of the actual iPad and its accessories I am selling. PRICE LOWERED FOR A QUICK SALE. $380 for a 64GB iPad2!! That's pretty much the price of a 16GB but you get FOUR TIMES the capacity.

For sale is a ~2 years old Apple iPad 2 (2nd generation). This is the one that has front AND back camera. Everything works as it should and condition is VERY GOOD. Screen protector was applied within first week of purchase (see photos below). Trust me the condition of this iPad is pristine.
not retina iPad3 iPad4 iPad Air mini retina display
This is 64GB capacity, black, Wifi (part # MC916LL/A), purchased around summer of 2011. The last retail price of this model is $619 + env. fee + tax. Add the cost of original Apple Smart Cover (blue, $25) and the rubber protective back ($15), I spent nearly $750!

I am selling the iPad, original cube charger, original USB cable, and bonus Apple Smart Cover + rubber case for only $SOLD FIRM. Upon confirmation of a sale, I will wipe the iPad so when you receive it, it will be like its first time out of its box. I can meet in Richmond Hill, Markham or Kitchener, Waterloo.
1 reply