[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6359 posts
4555 upvotes
Ottawa
Trader Score: 25 (100% Positive)

SOLD Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 - Preorder - $70

Up for sale is the Cyberpunk 2077 Disc Version for the PS4. I have a cheaper than retailer pre-order from Amazon Canada. Looking for $70.

I can easily change the delivery address on the order. Estimated delivery is Monday, December 14. Payment via e-transfer and I will change the address ASAP. 100% BST.

Honestly not looking to scam anyone. I just figured I'd benefit a fellow RFD-er instead of cancelling the order altogether.
Last edited by Said212 on Dec 8th, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
With Zoomer Wireless !
4 replies
Jan 6, 2011
11 posts
1 upvote
Mission
Trader Score: 0
Hey, this still available?

I had a preorder with Walmart since June 2019 for $55 and they literally just canceled it on me today. Their customer service basically said it was a system glitch but tough luck and I was welcome to re-buy it at full price. Then they disconnected me when I tried to get a manager... *end rant*

ANYWAYS.... so yeah, still available? :P
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6359 posts
4555 upvotes
Ottawa
Trader Score: 25 (100% Positive)
phaelium wrote: Hey, this still available?

I had a preorder with Walmart since June 2019 for $55 and they literally just canceled it on me today. Their customer service basically said it was a system glitch but tough luck and I was welcome to re-buy it at full price. Then they disconnected me when I tried to get a manager... *end rant*

So sorry! I just sold it a couple of hours ago. Keep pestering Walmart! Amazon seems to be honouring their original pre-orders. I hope it works out for you...very scummy of Walmart, especially since it's available at full price.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Sep 29, 2018
171 posts
36 upvotes
Brampton, ON [East]
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
phaelium wrote: Hey, this still available?

Keep calling. I managed to get them to at least price match it.