[SOLD] DELL OPTIPLEX 3020 MT FULL SIZE (UPGRADABLE FOR GAMING)
PM me if interested. Meetup locally at plaza near Middlefield and Steeles.
- Valid Windows 10 Pro - clean install
- Intel i5-4570
- 8GB dual channel Corsair DDR3 RAM
- 128GB SSD
- AMD Radeon 8490 (Upgradable)
SOME EXTRA NOTES IF PLANNING TO TURN TO GAMING PC
- Any replacement GPU will need to be under 10-10.5 inches in length to fit unless you are willing to cut the hard-drive bay.
- For any serious GPU which requires external power, you will need to upgrade the PSU. The PSU will need a 24 pin to 8 pin adapter because this Dell mobo uses a proprietary plug. This can be bought for 5-10 bucks on Ebay/Aliexpress.
https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_odkw=24 ... n&_sacat=0
- I will include an extra SSD caddy if you need it for extra storage.
- Despite the age of the CPU, it is still good enough for most games except the most CPU intensive games which favor the more recent move to 6 cores over 4. I'm still running a i5-2500k.