BST: Automotive & Accessories

[FS] **SOLD** Dunlop Graspic DS-3 225/50R18 95Q Winter Tires + Alloy Rims Inifiniti Q50

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2015 5:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5091 posts
254 upvotes
Trader Score: 195 (100% Positive)

**SOLD** Dunlop Graspic DS-3 225/50R18 95Q Winter Tires + Alloy Rims Inifiniti Q50

EXACTLY as shown in pictures. I will be returning my 2014 Q50 since the lease will be over and therefore will have no use for these rims and tires.

I am selling the entire set as a package.

Wheels are Sport Edition, 5x114 / 5x114.3 bolt pattern with hub centric adaptor ring for perfect fitment of the bore/hub. Some rash around the 2 of the rims but confirm they are still straight.

Tires are Dunlop Grapsic DS-3. These are considered Performance Winter/Snow tires. Plenty of treads before the tire marker. All 4 tires are purchased at the same time. These are Made In Japan tires. I'd say at least 3 seasons left as long as you dont do burn-outs =).
http://tires.canadiantire.ca/en/tires/w ... 3/0080643/

Lug nuts (4 x 5 pieces) with adapter and centre caps are also included in the sale.

PRICE IS $SOLD - FIRM.

Cdn Tire sells JUST the tires for $214 EACH x 4 + cost of alloy wheels + mount and balancing + hub adapter + centre caps which will cost you a handsome $1500+, and don't forget you pay the tax!

I live near Bayview Village but the tires+wheels are at Richmond Hill (place I live do not have enough room to store). The entire package are stored on a tire tree so the rubber are not touching the ground.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)