Archived BST Posts

SOLD OUT: Sony Ericsson HBM-30 Bluetooth MP3 Headset + 64MB MS Duo (GROUP BUY)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2005 3:14 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2224 posts
1 upvote
Trader Score: 0

SOLD OUT: Sony Ericsson HBM-30 Bluetooth MP3 Headset + 64MB MS Duo (GROUP BUY)

SOLD OUT!!

ok from this thread, click here, I was trying to orginize the group buy on my own, and 3 of my friends backed out right after I ordered, but I really want this bluetooth headset mp3 player, so here is the thing.

You buy one from the site it will be $52.50 with tax and shipping.

I got 4 in total, I am keeping 1 for my self, so 3 are availible.

I am selling 3 unopened Sony Ericsson HBM-30 Bluetooth MP3 Headset + 64MB MS Duo for $40 firm(doesn't make sense for me to sell less than what i got it for), and plus this is a way to do group buy as I mentioned in the thread above.

I would think pickup only with cash, since doesn't make sense to ship since it will cost the same to order from the website, and if you want to buy more than one from me you are welcomed to do so, but it will cost you the same thing if you just buy from the website.

Please give me PM, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5047 posts
151 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
Trader Score: 7 (100% Positive)
I'm in montreal, QC but I have a few questions about how it works. I'd like to know how the microphone stereo headset works for voice chatting? Do you just plug a standard corded headset in and this device is simply a bluetooth transmitter?

Which bluetooth specs does this device support? v1.1? v1.2? v2.0? Does the mic even work with the pc or is the microphone portion only for bluetooth cell phones? You do have it physically on you right now correct or do you still have to order them?
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5047 posts
151 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada
Trader Score: 7 (100% Positive)
The device can only play MP3's up to 192kbps, most of my mp3s are 320kbps and I have an mp3 encoder that can encode up to 640kbps (I do hear a big difference in clarity and wideness of stereo and even the correctness of instruments when going from 192kbps to 320kbps).

I'm making a correction here, according to the review pictures there is a separate red jack that says "rec" right next to the black jack that has a pic of headphones on it. I believe this means you can plug a standard wired headset mic that has 2 jack plugs; line out and microphone. Just like 2 of the 3 PC audio ports. Thanks for showing us a great deal on this item though, the price is nice :lol:

I never really cared if this thing could play MP3s well or not. I don't need an MP3 player. What's important to me is if it can play sound from the PC perfectly just like a regular wired headset and if I use a wired headset w/mic can I use a bluetooth adaptor and voice chat on messengers too? Basicly can this thing work as a wireless headset and wireless microphone? Does the PC detect this device like a wireless headset and wireless mic?
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2224 posts
1 upvote
expansys are really taking their time to ship the products, I ordered on 26th and here is the tracking records from UPs.

29 Oct 2005
9:00
LIVONIA, MI, US ARRIVAL SCAN
3:15 HODGKINS, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN

28 Oct 2005
22:32
HODGKINS, IL, US ARRIVAL SCAN
20:16 BLOOMINGTON, IL, US DEPARTURE SCAN
19:49 BLOOMINGTON, IL, US ORIGIN SCAN
17:20 US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Hope it comes in soon. Someone backed out need one more person now, thanx.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2224 posts
1 upvote
I need one more person!!

they are here!! when do you want to meet up, I can meet:

monday-friday: 9am-3pm around leslie&sheppard

wed, thrus: 7pm-12 midnigh around 16th and woodbine

friday night - sunday night: no exact time but can make appointment with me to pick up near pacific mall (kennedy and steeles)

please book your time slot now, by PMing me.

Thanx, guys.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2005
2224 posts
1 upvote
just tried it out last night load up a few songs, the sound is not the best but good enough i would say, bluetooth connection with my computer goes pretty far as well, i can go up stairs and still have signal.

to night i will try to listen to the mp3s on my computer directly.

still need more people to complete this group buy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)