BST: Tickets

[FS] **SOLD** Raptors PSL, starting 2011-2012 season, Sect 320 Row 1 Seats 1 & 2

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2011 12:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
2828 posts
1122 upvotes
GTA
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)

**SOLD** Raptors PSL, starting 2011-2012 season, Sect 320 Row 1 Seats 1 & 2

** SOLD **

Am I looking to sell my PSL - which gives the owner the rights to purchase Raptors seasons' tickets (starting with the 2011/2012 season) for the seats stated as long as you own the PSL and buy full season seats every year, and enjoy a $2 discount on them. For the 2010/2011 season, they were $45 per game per seat.

These are first row aisle seats - offers great unobstructed view of the home bench and easy mobility.

MLSE charges $565 in "legal and processing" fee, I am looking for $1000 inclusive of this fee. These PSL were $2000+ during "Season One".

Please PM if you have more questions or interest, thanks,
12 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23363 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 68 (100% Positive)
You are allowed to sell this? I never bothered to get this with my seats in section 321 row 13 (2nd row purple) but was never offered anything closer than row 6 in the greens. I have always been of the mindset that if I could get the first 3 rows, I could justify moving from $28 to $45 per game.

Do you have to paperwork with the Raptors? I'm asking because the only way I could transfer mine would be to a relative. Does the PSL work differently?

Ah, I see that the regular season seat holder price is $47 thus the $2 discount to $45. $2 x 2 seats = $4 per game x (41+4 games) = $180 savings per season.

So it's $1000 for both seats. What other perks are there beyond normal season ticket holders?

http://www.seasonticketrights.com/TeamS ... spx?lid=26

[QUOTE]*The buyer is responsible for paying all transfer fees required by the Ticket Office to complete the transfer.[/QUOTE]

$535 transfer fee! So, $1,535 out of pocket. That would take over 8 years to break even.

Oh wait, just read that you would include the fee in the $1000. So, that would take over 5 years to break even. Hmmmmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_seat_license

What's crappy is if you choose to no longer get tickets you forfeit the license back to the Raptors at zero compensation. :facepalm:

I have 2 friends that buy 8-10 tickets off me each year. I would have to discuss the move to greens with them first.

Too bad they're not at the other end of the row. 1,2 would be adjacent to section 319. :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
2828 posts
1122 upvotes
GTA
Psubs wrote: You are allowed to sell this? I never bothered to get this with my seats in section 321 row 13 (2nd row purple) but was never offered anything closer than row 6 in the greens. I have always been of the mindset that if I could get the first 3 rows, I could justify moving from $28 to $45 per game.

Do you have to paperwork with the Raptors? I'm asking because the only way I could transfer mine would be to a relative. Does the PSL work differently?

Ah, I see that the regular season seat holder price is $47 thus the $2 discount to $45. $2 x 2 seats = $4 per game x (41+4 games) = $180 savings per season.

So it's $1000 for both seats. What other perks are there beyond normal season ticket holders?

http://www.seasonticketrights.com/TeamS ... spx?lid=26

$535 transfer fee! So, $1,535 out of pocket. That would take over 8 years to break even.

Oh wait, just read that you would include the fee in the $1000. So, that would take over 5 years to break even. Hmmmmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_seat_license

What's crappy is if you choose to no longer get tickets you forfeit the license back to the Raptors at zero compensation. :facepalm:

I have 2 friends that buy 8-10 tickets off me each year. I would have to discuss the move to greens with them first.

Too bad they're not at the other end of the row. 1,2 would be adjacent to section 319. :(
I'm not sure if there was a question there somewhere, obviously I welcome your interest:

1. With PSL I can sell the rights to my seat to anyone, not just relatives - I have a sample copy of the paperwork already
2. That's $1000 to you for the PSL for both seats, it includes the $565 ransom charged by MLSE
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
2828 posts
1122 upvotes
GTA
Please note that MLSE is imposing a "PSL transfer blackout" for the months of March and April. While I can still sell this PSL during this time the legal transfer by MLSE wouldn't take place until May 1.