• Sep 7th, 2020 5:20 pm
[OP]
Apr 24, 2005
347 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Trader Score: 14 (100% Positive)

*SOLD* Ultrawide Acer Predator Z35P Gaming Monitor LNIB

LNIB. Opened to use but its too big for my desk and just overall huge!

Mint condition with box and accessories

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/p ... .CZ1AA.P01

Pickup in Oakville

Price is firm $SOLD
Images
  • IMG_9669.jpg
  • IMG_9670.jpg
  • IMG_9675.jpg
  • IMG_9676.jpg
  • IMG_9678.jpg
Last edited by SF3maniac on Sep 7th, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
8 replies
Jul 21, 2020
6 posts
Trader Score: 0
Something is shady. Can’t you just return it? Clearly you got a really good deal on the monitor and want to make money...
where did you buy it from, let us know too Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6695 posts
2480 upvotes
GTA
Trader Score: 122 (100% Positive)
etiernal wrote: Something is shady. Can’t you just return it? Clearly you got a really good deal on the monitor and want to make money...
where did you buy it from, let us know too Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Leave the OP alone.

By your standard everything that people that sell stuff in BST is shady because "why would they if they can return it?". Maybe he got it off someone bnib and can't return? Maybe he used it for a month and can't return? Maybe he bought it from Canada computers with no return policy?

Why do you care if he wants to make money? If you could score it for $700 you would have done it too.

Geez.
[OP]
Apr 24, 2005
347 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Trader Score: 14 (100% Positive)
cy wrote: Leave the OP alone.

By your standard everything that people that sell stuff in BST is shady because "why would they if they can return it?". Maybe he got it off someone bnib and can't return? Maybe he used it for a month and can't return? Maybe he bought it from Canada computers with no return policy?

Why do you care if he wants to make money? If you could score it for $700 you would have done it too.

Geez.
Thank you cy. Nothing shady at all. Got it from somewhere where i couldn't return it. It's been sitting in my basement for a few weeks and i just wanted it gone. I actually paid $850 for it and it was BNIB. I didn't like it too much as it's too big but all this doesn't even matter!!

ITS SOLD!!