BST: Everything Else

[FS]

Some Smaller Older Lego Sets - Prob Not Complete, thought I haven't built most of these ones yet

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2021 1:06 am
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
5761 posts
41337 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 15 (100% Positive)

Some Smaller Older Lego Sets - Prob Not Complete, thought I haven't built most of these ones yet

I had more sets, but below is what's left. Most haven't been built/checked on pieces yet. I have given room for some pieces to be missing but I can juggle something if there's interest. Being sold as is. Check out my other ads for other items. If interested in a particular one, get in touch. You can definitely save the fees and shipping as opposed to buying from eBay and prob still get a decent deal. Can also take pictures upon completion of set to show you what you're getting.

8820 Lego Technic Mountain Rambler - $20
6056 Dragon Wagon - $40
1974 - Flyercracker helicopter $15
6039 Twin Arm Launcher - $25

If interested, I can get started on building a particular one, since there's interest. Most missing something, some not much, some more than others, some small damage like the hinges for the swords/weapons aka holsters of the saddle are broken off but think that's it, not all, but know it's there on the red and yellow lion? knights saddle. Would rather not trade, clearing out the lego and only left a set for myself to keep. All include instructions.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)