Parenting & Family

Some unique habits that you think only your infant or toddler does?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2016 4:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2010
2347 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto

Some unique habits that you think only your infant or toddler does?

So we all know that infants and toddlers have a lot of common habits such as emptying boxes on the floor, being too attached to one parent, climbing up the stairs, playing with utensils etc.

But is there anything that your infant/toddler does/did that was unique and didn't see anyone else doing?

If so, please share these unique habits!
My Signature is empty. My signature space is not for sale. You may not contact me to advertise your RFD-related activities here. I repeat, this signature-space is not for sale, unless it is a ......day
5 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
22700 posts
4325 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Mine at just over a year is attempting sumersaults, or at least that is what he appears to be attempting. It's not going well for him... Basically plants his face on the ground, ass in the air, throws one of his arms between his legs and then gets stuck... Occasionally he'll roll over to one side.
Oct 15, 2016
2 posts
Haha, mine also tried it a few days ago and oh my word. I was so impressed by this new thing he is trying. This was the funniest thing in quite a while.

But rest assured, he will get it right after a few times. Just keep on encouraging him!
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2338 posts
341 upvotes
In another world
Mine tries to milk my breast (I'm the father).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)