Expired Hot Deals

[Sonos] 30% off all Sonos Products for First Responders (Police, Firefighters, and EMS)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2020 11:07 am
Feb 27, 2009
39 posts
39 upvotes
London
Marauder2 wrote: I called support, was on hold for about an hour, and explained that Canadian RNs aren't eligible through ID.me, so he sent an email to my fiancée's email. She replied with a picture of her badge and her RN license, he called back within half an hour and placed the order over the phone.
That's awesome, I might give it a shot tomorrow. Did they end up giving you the 20% or 30%?
Dec 19, 2011
189 posts
81 upvotes
Hamilton
syndicate_ wrote: That's awesome, I might give it a shot tomorrow. Did they end up giving you the 20% or 30%?
Just the 20%, said he wasn't able to do more.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9670 posts
3028 upvotes
20% off is still on. Now you can also get a free mount, $89 value with it. If they don't give it to you right away you can phone in and ask nicely later.
Generic code for mount is MOUNT-MBNXPMPLWG.

Edit: This is for the ARC
Jul 5, 2010
411 posts
177 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: 20% off is still on. Now you can also get a free mount, $89 value with it. If they don't give it to you right away you can phone in and ask nicely later.
Generic code for mount is MOUNT-MBNXPMPLWG.

Edit: This is for the ARC

I can only use the code 20% code but it wont let me stack the free mount code.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11940 posts
1865 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn I ready to buy lol but I’m not a healthcare worker. But I am somewhat frontline :)
Aug 28, 2010
39 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
trellaine201 wrote: Damn I ready to buy lol but I’m not a healthcare worker. But I am somewhat frontline :)
Damn I ready to not buy lol but I'm healthcare worker. But I am not somewhat frontline :)
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11940 posts
1865 upvotes
Vancouver
Geocodes wrote: Damn I ready to not buy lol but I'm healthcare worker. But I am not somewhat frontline :)
Lol I’m having second thoughts now lol. I went to bestbuy. Tried listening to the move. Didn’t sound worth $499. Mind you, bestbuy isn’t the best place for listening. I also wanted to look at the Bose and it wasn’t even working.
Jan 3, 2017
63 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Is the discount down to 15 % for first responders now?