Expired Hot Deals

[Sonos] 30% off all Sonos Products for First Responders (Police, Firefighters, and EMS)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 10:13 pm
May 29, 2005
659 posts
159 upvotes
Nepean
So can someone walk me through the steps on how to get a code?
[OP]
May 28, 2012
338 posts
264 upvotes
Canada
30% discount is over. Now it is 20% off first $1000. Looks like many people were selling codes online.
Dec 17, 2018
10 posts
4 upvotes
I’m in Toronto. Looking for a group buy or code if anyone can help. Thanks a lot!
Jun 4, 2020
1 posts
Hey Dangerer, how were you able to be verified as a physician? I emailed the generic support email asking to be verified and including a copy of my CPSO lincense and got rejected:

Thank you for contacting ID.me! I am sorry to report that ID.me does not currently offer verification for Medical Providers, Nurses, or Hospital Employees in Canada.

Any suggestions? Can you share the email that you contacted to do so? My ability to intubate covid patients requires a new sosos five ! :P
Dec 19, 2011
167 posts
59 upvotes
Hamilton
AaronR33639 wrote: Hey Dangerer, how were you able to be verified as a physician? I emailed the generic support email asking to be verified and including a copy of my CPSO lincense and got rejected:

Thank you for contacting ID.me! I am sorry to report that ID.me does not currently offer verification for Medical Providers, Nurses, or Hospital Employees in Canada.

Any suggestions? Can you share the email that you contacted to do so? My ability to intubate covid patients requires a new sosos five ! :P
Did you ever get approved? Trying to sign my fiancée up so we can buy a Move but she is an RN.
Oct 8, 2007
152 posts
49 upvotes
Ontario
Are they still accepting health care sign up? I think I saw it’s not long we 30% but is there still a deal?
Mar 21, 2016
126 posts
29 upvotes
Yvr
I see in US they are offering 20% off for all health care worker
Dec 19, 2011
167 posts
59 upvotes
Hamilton
I called support, was on hold for about an hour, and explained that Canadian RNs aren't eligible through ID.me, so he sent an email to my fiancée's email. She replied with a picture of her badge and her RN license, he called back within half an hour and placed the order over the phone.
Feb 27, 2009
32 posts
37 upvotes
London
Marauder2 wrote: I called support, was on hold for about an hour, and explained that Canadian RNs aren't eligible through ID.me, so he sent an email to my fiancée's email. She replied with a picture of her badge and her RN license, he called back within half an hour and placed the order over the phone.
That's awesome, I might give it a shot tomorrow. Did they end up giving you the 20% or 30%?
Dec 19, 2011
167 posts
59 upvotes
Hamilton
syndicate_ wrote: That's awesome, I might give it a shot tomorrow. Did they end up giving you the 20% or 30%?
Just the 20%, said he wasn't able to do more.