Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sonos

Refurbished Arc $659, Beam Gen 1 $239, Sub Gen 3 $561

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 7:17 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
S1 wrote: So after Sonos forced Google to cripple your Google speakers, your response to that is going to be to reward Sonos for that behaviour? Between that and recycle mode and the way they drop support for older products, I don't know why anyone gives them any money, and it's really depressing to see.
Google stole Sonos' patent, Google needs to pay the **** up but they won't cause they don't care.

Support for Google Home have been abysmal over the years. I switched to an iphone this year and took step one in replacing my google home's audio system with Sonos
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
Also, anyone getting the email order verification delayed? ordered an hour ago and got nothing
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Dec 15, 2019
976 posts
2861 upvotes
York Region
Missed the Sub!!!
Ah well, my neighbour downstairs is glad I missed it

Thanks OP
Sep 20, 2005
230 posts
338 upvotes
Thunder Bay
Bought a black Arc to replace our white one as per the wife's request. If anyone wants my white arc, I'd be happy to sell for the price we just paid for the black arc. Located in sarnia.

Edit - we have had the white arc for about 3 weeks - was bought BNIB off Marketplace.
Jun 27, 2017
75 posts
33 upvotes
Did you all get the confirmation emails yet? Ordered a pair of speakers but haven't received the confirmation email yet.
May 11, 2020
46 posts
39 upvotes
Is Beam gen1 worth it at $239? I want to use PS5 and PC with one monitor, not sure if this will be a good option
Nov 27, 2015
120 posts
260 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
VonGhost wrote: Did you all get the confirmation emails yet? Ordered a pair of speakers but haven't received the confirmation email yet.
I still haven't received the confirmation for a while after I ordered it too.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
2085 posts
1030 upvotes
Ecalr91 wrote: I still haven't received the confirmation for a while after I ordered it too.
I placed 3 orders:
Arc + Sub took an hour
One SL was instant
One Gen 2 - about 5 hours still no email confirm
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
Ecalr91 wrote: I still haven't received the confirmation for a while after I ordered it too.
Did you guys get an email? Still haven't gotten it and it's been almost a full 24H
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1065 posts
1737 upvotes
BC
cPadfoot wrote: Did you guys get an email? Still haven't gotten it and it's been almost a full 24H
I put in 2 orders both roughly around 9am PST and received confirmation emails almost instantly. I wonder if the confirmation emails stopped once they started getting overwhelmed with orders as the day went on.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
cPadfoot wrote: Did you guys get an email? Still haven't gotten it and it's been almost a full 24H
I received mine with in 10-20 mins yesterday. Not in the spam or junk folder?
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
haites wrote: I put in 2 orders both roughly around 9am PST and received confirmation emails almost instantly. I wonder if the confirmation emails stopped once they started getting overwhelmed with orders as the day went on.
I didnt put an order till around 4pm so you might be right.

Card is charged and everything
Feb 11, 2019
49 posts
72 upvotes
cPadfoot wrote: I didnt put an order till around 4pm so you might be right.

Card is charged and everything
Did you order a Sonos One? (Not SL)
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
fZzzzz wrote: Did you order a Sonos One? (Not SL)
Yeah I ordered the Sonos One (Gen 2), you think they might have oversold?
Feb 11, 2019
49 posts
72 upvotes
cPadfoot wrote: Yeah I ordered the Sonos One (Gen 2), you think they might have oversold?
I feel like the Sonos One (Gen 2) is the one with the issue. I placed an order around 12pm with that included and didn't get an order confirmation yet. I placed another order later with everything but that and I got the confirmation email right away.

Someone else also reported a similar pattern
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2009
1536 posts
778 upvotes
S1 wrote: So after Sonos forced Google to cripple your Google speakers, your response to that is going to be to reward Sonos for that behaviour? Between that and recycle mode and the way they drop support for older products, I don't know why anyone gives them any money, and it's really depressing to see.
Google home(s) are probably the worst smart devices / speakers I have ever owned. Why would you be on their side and keep giving money to Google for their disgusting behavior of stealing others' patents and selling consumer half baked unsupported products? It's really depressing to see.
Nov 7, 2005
141 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
Vasilyke wrote: I’m very tempted getting the Sonos Move. Seems to be an all time low. Also don’t most credit cards give an extra year of warranty?
I think refurbs don't qualify. Check the details of your card policy.
Oct 11, 2016
64 posts
38 upvotes
If you’re looking for more refurbished or open box Sonos stuff, Best Buy website often has great deals. I picked up a roam a few weeks ago for $139, came with a wireless charger too. Perfect condition and works great (highly recommend this speaker for its portability and sound).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)