Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sonos

Sonos 20% off - YMMV (Targeted) Existing Sonos owner - Check Your Sonos Inbox

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2019 3:00 am
Nov 30, 2013
416 posts
696 upvotes
Hamilton
Ok since this is a low key flex thread...

3 x Play 1's
2 x Play 3's
1 x Play 5
1 x Sub
1 x playbase
1 x Playbar

No code...
Nov 4, 2009
80 posts
113 upvotes
1 sonos one and got a code, guess they think i need another one. not gonna use it. send me a pm
Dec 23, 2011
69 posts
27 upvotes
ON
Man glad I saw this thread. Messaged everyone I know who own Sonos devices, got one of them to send me a code and pulled the trigger on two Ones gen 2.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2720 upvotes
Pallet Town
Arg no code for me as well, have about 4 speakers. The wording seems like it's targeting people with only 1-2 speakers.

If anyone has a spare code I'd appreciate a PM, was hoping to buy a Beam
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3135 posts
1133 upvotes
Winnipeg
I have 10 speakers and no code
Feb 22, 2019
37 posts
26 upvotes
Hi there! Eager to try out a Sonos - would also love a code, if anyone's not using. Thank you Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Mar 15, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
If anyone can spare a code I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it :)
May 24, 2006
11 posts
Please send me a code if you can spare one. Looking to buy a few Sonos products for my new house and this would be very helpful! Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2538 posts
5693 upvotes
Markham
All the newbies with 1 post and 0 contribution always come out of the woodwork to beg in these threads.
Mar 14, 2018
868 posts
1101 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Not sure why this thread is downvoted, but whatever. Targeted offers are, targeted, and since Sonos doesn't discount often, I'll appreciate whenever I can run into something to add to my system.

Thanks to OP for posting, otherwise I wouldn't have checked the Sonos app: I love my Sonos One for having Alexa built-in, meaning I don't need to use the app as much as I thought.

I have received a code on my Sonos app. AFAICT, you can purchase any Sonos product(s) with it.

And since I don't need it, the code is OOQ2-Z7NS5LZP52. Only works on Sonos.com HAS BEEN REDEEMED.

If you use it, please reply to this comment so I can mark it as claimed.

Enjoy the weekend people, and beggers cannot be choosers. Winking Face

Mandatory flex: I have 2x Sonos One in my bedroom, and a Sonos Amp in the living room plugged into my Polk RTiA3. Beautiful sound.
Last edited by thefusio15 on Mar 17th, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The American Express Atlas (2023 Edition)
iPhone 15 Pro Max | Apple Watch Series 4 | MacBook Pro M1
AMEX Cobalt | Rogers MC
May 16, 2016
1 posts
1 upvote
Hi @thefusio15, Happened to be browsing and saw this. Was looking to pick up a Sonos ONE (Yes I know I am am a newbie with no posts or contributions to date). I used your coupon code. Thanks for your generosity! If Sonos is still sending out codes and I get one I'll absolutely pay it forward here.
Jun 12, 2016
715 posts
319 upvotes
Mississauga
thefusio15 wrote: Not sure why this thread is downvoted, but whatever. Targeted offers are, targeted, and since Sonos doesn't discount often, I'll appreciate whenever I can run into something to add to my system.

Thanks to OP for posting, otherwise I wouldn't have checked the Sonos app: I love my Sonos One for having Alexa built-in, meaning I don't need to use the app as much as I thought.

I have received a code on my Sonos app. AFAICT, you can purchase any Sonos product(s) with it.

And since I don't need it, the code is OOQ2-Z7NS5LZP52. Only works on Sonos.com

If you use it, please reply to this comment so I can mark it as claimed.

Enjoy the weekend people, and beggers cannot be choosers. Winking Face

Mandatory flex: I have 2x Sonos One in my bedroom, and a Sonos Amp in the living room plugged into my Polk RTiA3. Beautiful sound.
Thank you! I don't mind the down votes, can't satisfy everyone. Glad to know that the thread could save some people a couple of bucks on a great product that seldom goes on sale.
Mar 14, 2019
12 posts
Here for a code if anyone isn’t using theirs. Looking to buy a pair of Sonos One
Aug 27, 2009
5 posts
1 upvote
mississauga
I’m looking to grab a playbar and sub. If anyone has a code, I would really appreciate it.
Jun 12, 2016
715 posts
319 upvotes
Mississauga
kuhtang wrote: Man glad I saw this thread. Messaged everyone I know who own Sonos devices, got one of them to send me a code and pulled the trigger on two Ones gen 2.
Great tip! Persistence pays off.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)