Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sonos

Sonos has refurbished in stock

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2021 7:16 pm
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
14865 posts
4820 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC

Sonos has refurbished in stock

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Sonos
Sonos has a supply of Move ($399 vs new at $499), One ($179 vsnew at $249), and Beam Shadow at $399 vs new at $499).

I’m a bit “overstocked” for Sonos products myself these days.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored
47 replies
Mar 8, 2008
487 posts
785 upvotes
gatineau
I've been waiting for a sale on Move. I have option to get 15% upgrade discount but figure I could get a better price in a sale. lol.

I'll consider refurb for $399. I can't see the harm in that.

thx for sharing.
Mar 8, 2008
487 posts
785 upvotes
gatineau
and it's out of stock.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4747 upvotes
Montreal
MexiCanuck wrote: One ($179 vsnew at $249),
Thanks for sharing

Sonos One refurbished is Gen 1

Sonos One new is Gen 2

https://www.soundton.com/sonos-one-gen-1-vs-gen-2/
Both Gen 1 and Gen 2 are the same speakers. The differences between the two?

The latter has greater memory and a faster processor. Also, Gen 2 comes with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to facilitate the initial setup of the speaker, allowing a quick and convenient (and temporary) interface between Gen 2 and the provisioning mobile device.

If you need greater bandwidth and use Apple's AirPlay 2, choose Gen 2. Otherwise, Gen 1 is fine. Regarding the speaker itself, both models have identical audio quality
Last edited by cashinstinct on May 12th, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Mar 2, 2005
974 posts
552 upvotes
bouche wrote: I've been waiting for a sale on Move. I have option to get 15% upgrade discount but figure I could get a better price in a sale. lol.

I'll consider refurb for $399. I can't see the harm in that.

thx for sharing.
I've seen new ones on sale for $349.00 during BF.
Mar 8, 2008
487 posts
785 upvotes
gatineau
bmmr wrote: I've seen new ones on sale for $349.00 during BF.
true. I recall they have random sales, but often they will coincide with Amazon Prime Day.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Waiting for Costco to put their SL 2pk on sale again.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
Any Move users here have a solid USB-C charger they use? I have tried a couple of mine from my various phones/tablets and none seem to have enough juice. I know Sonos has a recommendation on power ratings, but figured I'd ask here if someone has one they bought off Amazon etc. that worked well for them when the cradle isn't with them.

Thank you
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
2088 posts
1939 upvotes
Bought my Beam new at Costco at this price (last Jan)
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
2612 posts
2973 upvotes
Canada
jakemtl wrote: Bought my Beam new at Costco at this price (last Jan)
Exactly, cannot believe they want $399 for refurb.....thats highway robbery. Not that it should be any less in quality given I'm sure they make them as good as new, but still, I would not buy it at $399. I'll wait for next year.

I needed up scoring two Play 1's (not one's) from someone on Kijiji for $100 each around that time when they had the beam on sale, and my surround sound sounds amazing. Just missing the SUB but my cheap ass will wait till i find the absolute best deal on it.

I cannot justify buying the Play One's [1st gen] or SL for anymore as there just isn't need of anything new for surround sound purpose.
USA eSIM Free Trials Telus: $30/75GB CA/US x4 • $0 X00GB Bonus • $0 AW x2 • $0 CA/US Tablet SIM(x4) | Freedom: $27.50 30GB CA/1GB USA • $25/Year Unlimited T/T/7GB/Mo Data
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
I love everything from sonos
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Sep 29, 2014
47 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I;ve also had good success buying refurbished off amazon and bestbuy marketplace
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3960 posts
4703 upvotes
Victoria
MexiCanuck wrote: I’m a bit “overstocked” for Sonos products myself these days.
Ditto. Especially with my new Roam that arrived a few weeks ago.
Feb 3, 2009
414 posts
284 upvotes
Fergus, ON
Keep an eye out on kijiji/fb marketplace for ones (gen 2). Rogers was giving them away for free with purchase of a phone back in the fall, still see them for sale every once in a while BNIB, or very lightly used.
I picked up one a few months ago for $100, and another this past week for $120, both BNIB.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10166 posts
5555 upvotes
Toronto
Sonos Move has been on sale for $350 brand new from retailers (BB, Visions) around BF.
Apr 2, 2021
9 posts
6 upvotes
I so badly want to change my LG SK10Y for a sonos arc
Mar 17, 2017
220 posts
86 upvotes
Richfields wrote: Any Move users here have a solid USB-C charger they use? I have tried a couple of mine from my various phones/tablets and none seem to have enough juice. I know Sonos has a recommendation on power ratings, but figured I'd ask here if someone has one they bought off Amazon etc. that worked well for them when the cradle isn't with them.

Thank you
USB C Charger RAVPower 61W PD 3.0... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QRT49M7?ref ... b_ap_share

I use this with my move. Only the usb c to usb c though not the usb a to usb c
Mar 17, 2017
220 posts
86 upvotes
cooper83 wrote: Ditto. Especially with my new Roam that arrived a few weeks ago.
Been contemplating the roam. Any feedback?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3790 posts
2424 upvotes
West Coast
UrbanNomad1 wrote: USB C Charger RAVPower 61W PD 3.0... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QRT49M7?ref ... b_ap_share

I use this with my move. Only the usb c to usb c though not the usb a to usb c
I assume any standard USB c to USB c cable works, or did you buy a higher rated cord (if there is such a thing)
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers