Sonos

Sonos Move and Roam (20% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2022 12:13 pm
Tags:
Dec 22, 2001
883 posts
153 upvotes
In for a my 2nd Roam and a case (also, 20% off) from Best Buy. Tempted to get the Move, but IPX rating and the weight of the Roam continue to win me over.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3270 posts
2763 upvotes
Victoria
Trippytiger wrote: Best Buy is applying the discount to their open box Roam and Move speakers, so there's even more savings to be had (if you move quick, at least):
Thanks! Grabbed a black Roam on Sunday
phamou wrote: Costco has the Roam + Wireless charger at 269$.
On sale this week for $229.99

Edit: updated price and added link to image courtesy of @Thatdealguy
Last edited by cooper83 on Jun 7th, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 22, 2001
883 posts
153 upvotes
cooper83 wrote: Thanks! Grabbed a black Roam on Sunday

On sale this week for $229
Oh wow.. that is a good price.. that charge is so expensive. That being said, in fairness any Qi charger will apparently work
Aug 4, 2015
39 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal, QC
To Best Buy credit, I ordered my Move yesterday and got it yesterday. Thanks OP!
Sep 26, 2015
92 posts
70 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
calamitoso wrote: To Best Buy credit, I ordered my Move yesterday and got it yesterday. Thanks OP!
And... how do you like it?!
May 12, 2006
282 posts
166 upvotes
A couple of white roam came back in stock at bestbuy's open box, just ordered one
Nov 18, 2015
319 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto, ON
skanji wrote: It’s been a loooong time since they had that Boxing Day sale. Xmas 2020 I believe. Am I wrong??
Yep. Don’t think that deal is coming back. I’ve been waiting for 2 years.

Finally bought from Costco as part of the 20% off 1000 deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4063 posts
3038 upvotes
Calgary
Beware of buying from Sonos Canada directly. Their stock is out of whack.

Myself, and many others ordered the Beam2 or Arc back in Mid-March, and still havent seen the order ship out.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4063 posts
3038 upvotes
Calgary
Melkor wrote: Also, can anyone recommend a cheap pair of speaker stands that will work with the Ones?
I didn't want to spend too much money so I got these
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01ANA ... UTF8&psc=1

They are not meant to be used for the One SLs, but I used industrial VELCRO on the rear in two spots to hold the speakers in place. Works fairly well.

The Sanus ones are double the price and not even adjustable. But if you want a cleaner look, I suggest just getting the Sanus one.
https://www.amazon.ca/Sanus-Wireless-So ... 07735JTW8/
teksavvy sucks
Aug 4, 2015
39 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Doyvidlah wrote: And... how do you like it?!
I have a couple of the Ones, so that's my only point of reference. Sound wise is similar, perhaps a bit less depth on the bass but impressive nonetheless for a thing this size. The build quality is impressive, and obviously being able to cart it around is amazing.

To be honest I did not know I wanted this Smiling Face With Open Mouth I was looking for a 5 to complete my setup but I have many use cases to move this around so yay
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1378 posts
273 upvotes
umadbrah wrote: Beware of buying from Sonos Canada directly. Their stock is out of whack.

Myself, and many others ordered the Beam2 or Arc back in Mid-March, and still havent seen the order ship out.
You weren't kidding.. this still hasn't shipped for me.
Dec 15, 2017
192 posts
209 upvotes
Nanaimo
umadbrah wrote: Beware of buying from Sonos Canada directly. Their stock is out of whack.

T3NSION wrote:
You weren't kidding.. this still hasn't shipped for me.
Open a support ticket with Sonos to get an update. I made an order March 17 for three Amps, an Arc and a Sub shipped to BC.

The amps arrived quickly. The Arc arrived mid April. And I just got the Sub last week.

I had to send a ticket for the Sub to check on the status and they sent me a detailed reply explaining the situation and that it would ship out soon.
I love the smell of savings in the morning...(PT).
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4063 posts
3038 upvotes
Calgary
BiggieWalls wrote: Open a support ticket with Sonos to get an update. I made an order March 17 for three Amps, an Arc and a Sub shipped to BC.

The amps arrived quickly. The Arc arrived mid April. And I just got the Sub last week.

I had to send a ticket for the Sub to check on the status and they sent me a detailed reply explaining the situation and that it would ship out soon.
Twice they have given me the bullshit excuse that it would "ship soon". That was a month ago lol
teksavvy sucks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)