• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2020 6:23 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2002
3005 posts
168 upvotes
RedLego wrote: Awesome episode. I agree I think clay is still alive, won't be surprised about the vest since Gemma did tell Clay ahead of time that Oppie is gunning for him.

*potential spoilers*

Clay will probably end up in the hospital... they do love their hospital scenes in Sons.

You know what that means too right? More scenes of Gemma, Unser, Jax etc. hanging out in the hospital chapel, which seems to rank 3rd in terms of favourite locations to shoot scenes in behind the clubhouse and a hospital room.

I was afraid for a sec that maybe Jax would distract Opie enough for Clay to retrieve a hidden gun under the table to shoot Opie with instead.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5783 posts
324 upvotes
Calgary
Migger wrote: *potential spoilers*

Clay will probably end up in the hospital... they do love their hospital scenes in Sons.

You know what that means too right? More scenes of Gemma, Unser, Jax etc. hanging out in the hospital chapel, which seems to rank 3rd in terms of favourite locations to shoot scenes in behind the clubhouse and a hospital room.

I was afraid for a sec that maybe Jax would distract Opie enough for Clay to retrieve a hidden gun under the table to shoot Opie with instead.

ya your right about the chapel/hospital being a really common place to shoot scenes...i didnt think clay would get shot but im sure he isnt dead because it would be strange to have the show without him...

maybe we will see next season jax/opie leading the club and trying to hunt down clay...
wisdom_kid wrote: The first two seasons were pretty good, the third season was pretty bad. Didn't really like the whole 'irish' storyline. Season 4 is the best season so far, cant wait to see how it ends.
season 3 was really weak but had a strong finale...all the find the baby in Ireland stuff was just too slow moving...

season 4 has been awesome i think either season 5 or 6 is supposed to be the last season...
Nov 16, 2011
22 posts
22 upvotes
TORONTO
That last episode was sooo good! SOA really knows how to string you along. I found the same thing with Breaking Bad. And it's not just that cheesy cliffhanger stuff either.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
friend told me about the series...just about to finish the first season...im hooked!
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1767 posts
88 upvotes
What other shows is this similar to? I've never seen The Shield before so I can't really use that comparison.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5783 posts
324 upvotes
Calgary
comicbookguy wrote: What other shows is this similar to? I've never seen The Shield before so I can't really use that comparison.

like sopranos?

liked the finale esp the parts with clay/jax....they did this part perfectly...

some of the other loose ends they wrapped up like cartel and charming heights were kinda far fetched but i understand are needed for next season...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
im all caught up lol i went through 4 seasons like a breeze ...besides the whole baby kidnap ...the show is great!
wonder how next season will be like with Clay stepping down

the actor who plays Jax..does a great job. he's hot! no homo lol
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20681 posts
22108 upvotes
Toronto
Just was added to Netflix! Season 1 only so far.
Screenshot_20200603-062023_Outlook.jpg