Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Style

Unlocked Sony Xperia Z Ultra $499.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2014 12:46 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 20, 2012
728 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
oldpro wrote: Did a "google" on this and it has "1700" band. Is this enough to work on Wind ?
Thanks.
need to make sure its AWS not LTE 1700... they are different
Fido $45
Unlimited Canada Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 5GB Data
Twilight 128GB Hauwei P20 Pro
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2010
1319 posts
76 upvotes
Mississauga
gd6noob wrote: need to make sure its AWS not LTE 1700... they are different
MADster123 wrote: I can confirm it works on mobilicity.
Thank you both - much appreciated.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt (Mark Twain) Assumption is the mother of all "foul-ups" (Under Siege 2: Dark Territory 1995) None of us knows anything, not even whether we know anything or not (Metrodorus of Chios, 4th century BC)
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3541 posts
3864 upvotes
Montreal
So is this phone worth it? Any other coupon codes?
Aug 3, 2013
645 posts
69 upvotes
whats the battery life compared to note 3 real life?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
1589 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
i went with an ultra a few months ago, thought it was too big and switched to z1,
then went back to ultra recently because i miss the screen, no regrets!

loved both phones, z1 has one of the best cameras out there (try procapture instead of the stock app).
i'd say this phone looks ridiculous using, but once you hold it and start using it, you'll understand the beauty of it.
i drive a lot for work, and using the ultra as a gps with gmaps is a delightful experience.
youtube goes extremely well on the big screen as well.
if you're into two hand typing (non-swype), this might be the best touchscreen 2-hand typing device there is.

that being said, i don't know how i'm going to carry this thing around during summer time, because i'm putting it in my jacket pocket now.
also the camera is mediocre, however photo-editing works like a charm with the big screen

let's just say this phone is an excellent conversation starter for almost any occasion, works 60% of the time, all the time...
just make sure you have a comeback regarding any over-compensation comments/jokes.