Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] January’s PlayStation Plus games: Maneater, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Greedfall

[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2277 posts
3219 upvotes
Windsor
inferno wrote: Never subscribing to PS NOW again...all games come to ps plus within a few months.
Not all but you can just abuse the free trial
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4189 posts
3993 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Kishnabe wrote: Expect some will return their 19.99 or 24.99 Amazon Shadow of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Copy.

-----

We are getting the Definitive Edition with all the dlc (assuming since there is no base version on the store).

Maneater being PS5 only sucks. I wanna play it on PS4. Why could it not be like Worms Rumble situation this month.

Greedfall has mixed review, flawed ARPG. For a Double A RPG, why not. I believe it on PSNOW too....double subbers will pout.
That's the artwork from the base game and they rarely include DLC. The base game will probably be relisted specifically for this.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1566 posts
686 upvotes
BC
RoyF482 wrote: LOL Sucks to those who got Tomb Raider
got the definitive edition from amazon last month for $20+tax...
still sealed so looking at returning it...
Aug 25, 2017
99 posts
35 upvotes
RobotsAnger wrote: Yes! I can finally conclude that Tomb Raider trilogy.
Haha yes. Same here. Glad i didn't buy it
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1703 posts
3477 upvotes
I hope they will fix the shadow of tomb raider crashing issue on ps5 via bc
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
1018 posts
480 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Great line up this month. Although it is a bit of a dick move by Sony to restrict Maneater to PS5 owners. It is above all a PS4 game.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
2916 posts
3037 upvotes
GTA
Kishnabe wrote: Expect some will return their 19.99 or 24.99 Amazon Shadow of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Copy.

-----

We are getting the Definitive Edition with all the dlc (assuming since there is no base version on the store).

Maneater being PS5 only sucks. I wanna play it on PS4. Why could it not be like Worms Rumble situation this month.

Greedfall has mixed review, flawed ARPG. For a Double A RPG, why not. I believe it on PSNOW too....double subbers will pout.
Oh noooooo... Maneater is PS5 only. Sucks...
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1703 posts
3477 upvotes
The game is automatically upgraded to definitive edition. The season pass is replaced with this upgrade pack that is on sale right now

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... EFINITIVE0
Kishnabe wrote:
-----

Not true the dlc or season pass items are still under an upgrade pack via the link above.
Sep 11, 2020
220 posts
401 upvotes
Thanks OP , I would rather have another ps4 game than some dead ps5 game but I will take it still , add it to library and forget about it Face With Tears Of Joy
I buy what I need , but mostly what I don't need #RFDlife
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
11363 posts
7780 upvotes
GTA, ON
BernardRyder wrote: Oh noooooo... Maneater is PS5 only. Sucks...
So PS4 owners only get two games this month. That sucks!

And before anyone says I should get a PS5 then, well, I would if they were actually in stock anywhere.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Oct 3, 2012
55 posts
37 upvotes
Dartmouth
mymuro wrote: Not all but you can just abuse the free trial
What free trial? There is none for PSNow.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8910 posts
5298 upvotes
Toronto
Cool, shadow of the tomb raider I'll add to my backlog.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4645 posts
3068 upvotes
Niklasky wrote: Great line up this month. Although it is a bit of a dick move by Sony to restrict Maneater to PS5 owners. It is above all a PS4 game.
To be fair we are getting 3 games instead of 2.
Dec 8, 2009
587 posts
341 upvotes
Edmonton
RoyF482 wrote: LOL Sucks to those who got Tomb Raider
I literally just bought it yesterday on steam lol. Guess it's time to do a steam refund.
Jul 23, 2011
870 posts
668 upvotes
NORTH YORK
chimaican wrote: So PS4 owners only get two games this month. That sucks!

And before anyone says I should get a PS5 then, well, I would if they were actually in stock anywhere.
You can add it to your library and play it when you eventually do get a ps5. For people who don't have a machine yet, they're going to have a nice pack of freebies if they've been doing this every month (already Bugsnax, Worms, Maneater, and Destruction Derby next month).
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1355 posts
378 upvotes
Damn! That's a great month. So much value for people that were able to get a PS5.
Hartia0 wrote: The game is automatically upgraded to definitive edition. The season pass is replaced with this upgrade pack that is on sale right now

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... EFINITIVE0
I think that pack is only for the people that bought the game when it was released, they didn't get the definitive upgrade for free but we'll see when it goes live.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2266 posts
902 upvotes
EDMONTON
Awesome, now I don't feel so bad for having missed the $20 sale of SoTR on amazon that few times.
teksavvy sucks