Hot Deals

Sony Online Entertainment

Playstation Plus Essential Oct 2022 (Hot Wheels Unleashed, Injustice 2, Superhot) + Premium List

[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2068 posts
4711 upvotes

[Sony Online Entertainment] Playstation Plus Essential Oct 2022 (Hot Wheels Unleashed, Injustice 2, Superhot) + Premium List

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 31, 2022
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment
Capture.JPG

These games will go live for plus on Oct 4th 2022, during the weekly store update.

Links to the games:

Hot Wheels Unleashed

Injustice 2

Superhot (likely non-vr)

To see all monthly games: https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/ps-plus/whats-new/#monthly-games

Extra/Premium - Live : Oct 18
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition | PS4, PS5
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey | PS4
Dragon Quest Builders | PS4
Dragon Quest Builders 2 | PS4
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below | PS4
Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer’s Edition | PS4
Inside | PS4
The Medium | PS5
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia | PS4
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered | PS4
Assassin’s Creed Syndicate | PS4
Hohokum | PS4
Yakuza 3 Remastered | PS4
Yakuza 4 Remastered | PS4
Yakuza 5 Remastered | PS4
Limbo | PS3
Ultra Street Fighter IV | PS3
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow | PS3
Everyday Shooter | PS3

Note to all : in order have access to these games, you will require an active PS Plus membership subscription.

Edit: updated the Premium and Extra tier list of games
Last edited by Hartia0 on Oct 12th, 2022 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thread Summary
Off topic, trolling, or inflammatory posts relating to competing video game products and/or services (e.g. Xbox vs PlayStation) will be removed without warning. Users posting such content may also receive infractions in accordance with our forum rules.
33 replies
Dec 1, 2011
332 posts
101 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Happy to get Hot Wheels. Looks like a fun game but not one I would ever buy.
Decent month
Oct 16, 2005
528 posts
44 upvotes
Niagara
Heard great things about Hot Wheels! The other 2 aren't too shabby either
Nov 3, 2009
439 posts
231 upvotes
Winnipeg
yeah awesome I was just debating buying hot wheels a couple weeks ago, I think it was on sale. But free is better!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6658 posts
2300 upvotes
ScatterStash wrote: Hot wheels!!! I'm excited to play this!
Very fun game. Easily accessible but surprisingly difficult when trying to get 1st on medium or higher.
Jan 26, 2011
440 posts
1185 upvotes
Hot Wheels is actually a great choice for this. At first it was overpriced, probably due to licensing costs, but nowadays it's down to about $26 CAD on sale, at least for Steam. However it is a DLC heavy game, because Hot Wheels. Rest assured this game is not shovelware.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4164 posts
4519 upvotes
Whitby
Hot wheels is cute. Light month though.
Might be ramping up for GOW. Keeping those eyes on exclusives.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1339 posts
1191 upvotes
SURREY
Superhot looks good. Happy to get the others as well as I would not have paid for them but they look fun.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1513 posts
570 upvotes
Great month and Hot Wheels looks really fun but I wouldn't necessarily buy it. Free is good! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2291 posts
892 upvotes
Toronto
sorry about this kind of questions again: I'm not a PS member and am too confused about what level of membership I'd need to play these games? Can I just get the lowest one? Is it essential? How much would it be for a year? and once I download the game and I can keep playing it until I no longer have the membership, right?

Many thanks in advance.
May 29, 2017
569 posts
436 upvotes
matt4670 wrote: sorry about this kind of questions again: I'm not a PS member and am too confused about what level of membership I'd need to play these games? Can I just get the lowest one? Is it essential? How much would it be for a year? and once I download the game and I can keep playing it until I no longer have the membership, right?

Many thanks in advance.
Lowest which is called essential
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3139 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario
matt4670 wrote: sorry about this kind of questions again: I'm not a PS member and am too confused about what level of membership I'd need to play these games? Can I just get the lowest one? Is it essential? How much would it be for a year? and once I download the game and I can keep playing it until I no longer have the membership, right?

Many thanks in advance.
Essential is the bottom tier and will get you access to these games once you link them. Extra is the middle tier and gives you access to the monthly games as well as to a bunch of games that can mostly be downloaded (similar to game pass except it includes hundreds of older ps3 games as well that can only be streamed). Premium is the top tier and gives you access to everything extra has plus the classics library and cloud gaming as well (plus some 2-hour trials - very small number of trials though like maybe 6 games). Essential through PlayStation is $70+tax for a year. You can get it on CD Keys though for $60.39 no tax. I don't know if anyone else has it cheaper. And, yes, once you link the game (it doesn't need to be downloaded - it just needs to say purchased or show download when you're viewing it) you can play it as long as you're subscribed to essential or anything above that.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7907 posts
4626 upvotes
Montreal
I have Hot Wheels Unleashed, it's a good game to try...
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2652 posts
1367 upvotes
North York
That Hot Wheels game is pretty hard... .....
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1180 posts
680 upvotes
Damn I've been wanting to try hot wheels on pc, but ps5 will have to do!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)