Sony has been anti consumer this entire generation and they're just rubbing it in your face with these poor value PS+ games at this point
- locking out old third party peripherals so they could sell PS4 branded ones for 2-3x the price. I have a $200 SONY Bluetooth headset that isn't supported on my PS4 because Sony says so.
- introducing an online paywall when PS3 was free, then arbitrarily raising the price while offering less just because. At the current rate PS+ will probably jump to $80-100CAD over the next couple years.
- declining quality of PSN sales and "free" PS+ games
- refusing to participate in crossplay for many years
- refusing to offer EA access for many years because "We evaluated the EA Access subscription offering and decided that it does not bring the kind of value PlayStation customers have come to expect", only to finally allow it with a smaller library than other platforms
Sure they made a handful of good exclusives and that's the only reason I even own a PS4 but because of the above, I spend as little as possible on their ecosystem. TLOU2 isn't going to make me forget Sony's gouging business practices so I won't spend more than $20-25 on that game which is the max I've spent on any PS4 game, nor will I ever pay for PS+ unless the value is drastically improved.