Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] Playstation Plus June 2019 (Sonic Mania + Borderlands: The Handsome Collection)

[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1728 posts
3678 upvotes

[Sony Online Entertainment] Playstation Plus June 2019 (Sonic Mania + Borderlands: The Handsome Collection)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
July 2, 2019
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment

These games will go live for plus onJune 4th 2019, during the weekly store update.

Links to the games:

Sonic Mania
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

For PS4 Pro owners you can add on a 4K texture pack
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... AREV100000

All PS Plus Free Games

Note to all : in order have access to these games, you will require an active PS Plus membership subscription.
Last edited by Hartia0 on May 31st, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
42 replies
Mar 20, 2012
610 posts
477 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Very good month for me
Dec 24, 2017
922 posts
821 upvotes
Already played the hell out of BL Handsome collection...but good for people who don't have it I guess.....
Sep 16, 2013
148 posts
77 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Quality month to follow up the weak May offering. Looking forward to it, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2507 posts
4248 upvotes
Toronto
Great Month if you own none of the games.

Almost bought Borderlands Handsome collection from EBgames last week. Decided not to since I had Borderlands 2 on Vita.

If you have Borderland 2 on PS3(Plus years ago)/Vita. Cloud Save a character/and download on PS4 for 75 Golden Keys.

Sonic Mania, already have. Glad everyone can play that gem.

Was expecting Metal Gear Survive, hopefully some month later. I want to play it for a 4 dollar rental fee.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3728 posts
3852 upvotes
Ottawa
PS+ revealed before GWG? There's a first.

Anybody that says it's a bad month already has Borderlands. A game you bought yourself with your own money, so...

I'm more hyped about Death Strandings release date. November 8th!
Last edited by Batarang on May 29th, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2350 posts
2183 upvotes
Whitby
I'll take it. I want to check out borderlands.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2322 posts
3544 upvotes
Windsor
Batarang wrote: PS+ revealed before GWG? There's a first.

Anybody that says it's a bad month already has Borderlands. A game you bought yourself with your own money, so...

I'm more hyped about Death Strandings release date. November 8th!
Shoot. I need to switch my EB pre-order then :facepalm:
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1289 posts
512 upvotes
KANATA
Kishnabe wrote:
Was expecting Metal Gear Survive, hopefully some month later. I want to play it for a 4 dollar rental fee.
Gonna say it, that is a terrible game. Even as a base defense game, its terrible. I put 15 hours into that disaster hoping to see what its defenders saw, and I wish I could get that time back. Hot garbage.
derpin
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6669 posts
3689 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Thanks for the info on the texture pack OP!

Already own BL:THC, and have no interest in Sonic, so I can go another month without renewing my expired PS+. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Temp. Banned
Sep 15, 2014
2461 posts
1244 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Already own BL, on console and PC.. but not the handsome collection.
So.. not bad. Glad I didn’t buy it!
This space for rent.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2857 posts
4758 upvotes
London, Ontario
dyalect wrote: I'll take it. I want to check out borderlands.
As in you've never played a Borderlands game before or just new to the 2 titles included in HC?
Jul 28, 2018
164 posts
134 upvotes
Note the HC only has Borderlands 2 and Borderlands The Prequel and doesn't contain Borderlands 1.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2785 posts
995 upvotes
We don't need "[Sony Online Entertainment]" twice or even at all in the title of this thread, people know what PSN PLUS is and if they don't then it doesn't really matter what the "deal" is.

This month is okish.
Aug 20, 2009
8174 posts
3107 upvotes
Grimsby
ph00p wrote: We don't need "[Sony Online Entertainment]" twice or even at all in the title of this thread, people know what PSN PLUS is and if they don't then it doesn't really matter what the "deal" is.

This month is okish.
Next time please just click the report button to let us know and we'll clean up the title. Some posters aren't aware they can edit the title by using Advanced View after they've made a thread. I've gone ahead and removed the redundant portion.