Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] Playstation Plus March 2020 (Shadow of the Colossus + Sonic Forces)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2020 11:43 am
Tags:
None
Jun 26, 2009
687 posts
272 upvotes
Calgary
after playing Shadow of the Colossus on PS2, and then on PS3, now it's time to play on PS4 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Can't wait for the remastered version on PS5 Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Dec 14, 2017
30 posts
45 upvotes
davidr519 wrote: Shadow of the Colossus is probably one of the greatest games ever made.
For people who haven't played this game, at least give this gem a try.

The ending alone is worth it.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2916 posts
2530 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Said212 wrote: I've definitely learned not to buy games on sale for ~$10-$25 that I want to play but haven't bought yet.

Big backlog & they're starting to slowly show up on PS+.
There's some games you can make a fair assumption are unlikely to ever show up. North America has never gotten a LEGO game as part of PS+, for example, and the only Assassin's Creed "game" we received was the PS4 edition of the ACIV Freedom Cry DLC nearly 4 years after it was originally released.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
3816 posts
1270 upvotes
Ajax
JustBob wrote: I'm a casual gamer and I wanted to like Shadow of the Colossus, but I found the controls frustrating and coudn't get used to them. Or maybe this is a game for younger, more agile fingers than mine.
What's frustrating is those same controls were present in the original and not fixed.