Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] PSN - Big in Japan Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 12:14 am
Sep 26, 2012
421 posts
125 upvotes
Thornhill
Which one is the metal slug bundle? Or are they all single games?
Jan 28, 2017
64 posts
47 upvotes
Laval
What's this collection exactly? Is it the PSnow collection or were talking about something else?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
8890 posts
3220 upvotes
Skip FF15 and get FF7 Remake instead.

FF15 does not even make the top 10 best Final Fantasy games.
Shield4life28 wrote: Thinking if I should buy:

[FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION]|$23.49|50%

Last Final Fantasy game I've played asides the FF7 remake is FF13 (with Lightning if I remember). Didn't like it a lot, might one day give it another shot to see.

Anyone played this … recommend or not?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1267 posts
1032 upvotes
Montreal
I agree with most people here, FFXV has a horrible story. It felt so unfinished like MGSV.

FF7 Remake has a better fully story even though it was part 1
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1329 posts
182 upvotes
I bought FF15 pocket edition and... what do you know, it's actually pretty cool!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2818 posts
1132 upvotes
Markham
Kinata wrote: You can't be serious. Entitled much? Its in alphabetically order and if anything, you can go to the PSN site and sort by price.
Alphabetical? If I know what game I'm looking for, I wouldn't need this and can search in PS Store directly, might as well have a post with a link to that
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Dec 5, 2004
108 posts
51 upvotes
AlexJosh wrote: Alphabetical? If I know what game I'm looking for, I wouldn't need this and can search in PS Store directly, might as well have a post with a link to that
To each their own. I wouldn't look at this list and look for items with the highest discount, I'd rather look at the list of games to see if the game I'm interested in is on sale. Then I'll decide if the discount is enough. I'm not looking to buy/play a game because it's at an all time low. Thanks OP!
Aug 22, 2012
228 posts
201 upvotes
I actually liked FFXV :( The gameplay was good, fun, story was just okay. I did like the characters and going on a bro-trip with them. And fishing/making delicious looking food Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

That said, FF7 remake did blow it out of the water in every aspect. I paid full price (first time since the witcher 3 release?) and it was well worth it

How is Ni No Kuni remastered?