Dec 26, 2010
991 posts
702 upvotes

[Sony Online Entertainment] PSN Holiday Sale Week 4

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment
Here is the link to the sheet I made. It may not be 100% accurate. Just pulling it from an RSS feed. Some may have already expired. Source: PS Prices

New games this week for PS4: prices removed to avoid confusion. Refer to sheet above..
Ace Banana
Alien Shooter + Doodle God Bundle
Among the Sleep
Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy
Assault Android Cactus
Batman: Arkham VR
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Battle Worlds: Kronos
Bound
BUTCHER - Special Edition Bundle
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Legacy Edition
Children of Zodiarcs
Chime Sharp
Classics PS4 Bundle
Coffin Dodgers
CounterSpy
DARK SOULS III
DARK SOULS III - Deluxe Edition
Day D Tower Rush
Diablo III: Eternal Collection
Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
DISGAEA 5: ALLIANCE OF VENGEANCE
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
Don't Knock Twice
Don't Starve Together: Console Edition
Don't Starve: Console Edition
Doodle God, Doodle Devil & Doodle Kingdom
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Season Pass Bundle
Eagle Flight
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Entwined
Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror
Fat Princess Adventures
Flinthook
flOw PS4
Flower PS4
Flywrench
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
Grand Kingdom
Gunscape
Holiday Mega Game Bundle (Primal Carnage: Extinction)
Hunting Simulator
Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition
JYDGE
Killzone Shadow Fall Intercept
Late Shift
LEGO Jurassic World
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Deluxe Edition
Lili: Child of Geos
Lock's Quest
Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom
Machinarium
Magicka 2
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Silver Edition
Morphite
Pixel Gear
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
Planet of the Eyes
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
Quiplash
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 7 biohazard
Resident Evil 7 biohazard Season Pass
RESOGUN
Revenant Saga
Ride 2
Ride 2 Special Edition
Slender: The Arrival
SOEDESCO Collection - Volume 1
Soul Axiom
Sports Bar VR
Star Trek: Bridge Crew
SwapQuest
TEKKEN 7 - Deluxe Edition
Tethered
The Bunker
The Jackbox Party Pack 2
The Jackbox Party Pack 3
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000
The Unfinished Swan
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year
Tom Clancy’s The Division
Tom Clancy’s The Division Gold Edition
Tower of Guns
Tricky Towers
Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition
Valley
Warhammer Quest
Watch Dogs 2
Watch Dogs 2 - Deluxe Edition
Watch Dogs 2 - Gold Edition
Werewolves Within
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
Wild Guns Reloaded
WRC 5 & 6 Deluxe Pack
WRC 6
WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
Wuppo
Last edited by hjkimbrian on Jan 2nd, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
Nothing good IMO
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1173 posts
3041 upvotes
New Brunswick
Huh, for some reason I thought Week 3 was the last.
Oct 1, 2007
126 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
BranCracker wrote: Huh, for some reason I thought Week 3 was the last.
They're actually going for 5 weeks. One more after this one! I'm hoping for the entire PS1 Classics lineup to go on sale in week 5.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3856 posts
1731 upvotes
Downvote out of jealousy for having a job where you can get away with posting that much at work. J/K....Appreciate the work you've done!
Nov 8, 2016
227 posts
212 upvotes
On Sunday, I bought Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension*. As a long time ROTK and Civilization fan who had never checked out the series, I have been thoroughly enjoying it. It has taken up an outrageous proportion of my past 48 hours...

* It's on the Holiday Sale for $31 from $60 IIRC. For those interested, note there are big differences between the "Ascension" version and the prior release.

Happy gaming everyone!
May 19, 2009
284 posts
87 upvotes
There are way more titles than what is posted in the OP. Don't take that list as exhaustive. Just off the top of my head I see Metro Redux and Gravity Rush 1&2 on the Sony site, but not in OP.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3770 posts
3933 upvotes
Ottawa
jeremiah_eng wrote: There are way more titles than what is posted in the OP. Don't take that list as exhaustive. Just off the top of my head I see Metro Redux and Gravity Rush 1&2 on the Sony site, but not in OP.
Because those games have been on sale for previous week(s).
[OP]
Dec 26, 2010
991 posts
702 upvotes
jeremiah_eng wrote: There are way more titles than what is posted in the OP. Don't take that list as exhaustive. Just off the top of my head I see Metro Redux and Gravity Rush 1&2 on the Sony site, but not in OP.
Those games are probably previous week's sales.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sony-on ... 3-2158049/

Or check reddit ps4 deals. Sony has made it hard to organize the information. Unless laggyshield steps IN, this is probably as good as it gets. Psprices RSS feed update is kinda slow.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1209 posts
371 upvotes
yeah but those have been on sale for weeks past as well. The list of games with discounts keeps growing interesting to see what next week will have. oh those with kids espeically little girls fat princess adventures is just over $2. I heard its not the best in the series but for that price will be good for the younger kids to play.
Oct 21, 2016
313 posts
149 upvotes
Is it just me or are those prices USD? I have PS+, prices are higher in my basket.

edit: nvm, prices are USD.
Last edited by dontgiveajack on Jan 3rd, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
9138 posts
3551 upvotes
The Reddit post is naturally in USD.
The first post from the topic creator states that the prices in his list are also in USD.

Kudos to that person took the time on Reddit to type up that list of prices for those hundreds of games "for fun".
dontgiveajack wrote: Is it just me or are those prices USD? I have PS+, prices are higher in my basket.

Resident Evil 7 is $31.99 https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... SONPASS000 not $23.99
Tekken 7 Deluxe is $60.49 https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... 7DELUXEED0 not $46.74
Banned
Jan 3, 2018
22 posts
37 upvotes
This is been an extremely underwhelming sale for me. Overall the discounts have been pretty bad in 2017. I'm assuming due to the CAD conversion rate but it still doesn't make sense considering we're 80 cents to the dollar now and the US gets a significantly higher discount for most items.

The one game I did get which I've probably put around 60 hours into so far is Darkest Dungeon. Some people will avoid it because they feel it's too punishing but with the new easy mode patched in it's definitely more forgiving. There's also a way to back up your cloud saves so you can always load a previous save so you don't permanently lose characters due to cheap RNG deaths. I highly recommend this game for those into dungeon crawler and classic turn based RPG games.
Sep 26, 2008
572 posts
149 upvotes
Looks like necromancer pack for diablo 3 is on sale for same price as blizzard website but for ps4. Also if anyone is interested, I'm looking to trade or sell a $25 PSN card I have.

Don't starve together is also a good price, not sure how big the online pool is for multiplayer though on ps4.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3856 posts
1731 upvotes
I'm debating... Odin Sphere or Gravity Rush 2? I don't have time for either :p ...but if I had time, which would one get?

Rainbow Six for $20 seems like a pretty decent price for a game you could potentially play for years
Apr 12, 2005
830 posts
4724 upvotes
I found that first Gravity Rush to be a snoozer so I passed up on #2. Would take Odin Sphere between them :) Rainbow Six is DLC hell, just a warning.
PSN: sixb0nes
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3856 posts
1731 upvotes
sixb0nes wrote: I found that first Gravity Rush to be a snoozer so I passed up on #2. Would take Odin Sphere between them :) Rainbow Six is DLC hell, just a warning.
Isn't the DlC free but the operators cost money?
Nov 10, 2011
208 posts
71 upvotes
halcyon wrote: Isn't the DlC free but the operators cost money?
DLC hell is a major exaggeration.

I feel like the Rainbow Six team does DLC better than just about everyone else. All maps are free, operators cost ingame currency (heck of a grind) or you can buy a season pass (lasts a year) which gives you all ops to be released that year along with a few other decent perks. I absolutely adore the game, if you crave some strategy in your online FPS then R6 is the game for you. I have no problem buying a yearly season pass to support that team.