Etc Etc.

Happy Hunting.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1205 posts
1763 upvotes
Toronto
Give me a wireless headset and ill gladly play VR. I just cant deal with all those cords :(
Nov 24, 2018
753 posts
949 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
I want to try Beat Saber, whom have seen it on sale?
or could I just buy second hand on kijiji?
===========
Zoomer 22.5$ unlimited calls/ text + Fido 5$ 4GB; Dual sim P30 Lite.
On Waitlist for QC coverage for Freedom mobile 99$/yr.
Jun 20, 2007
242 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't end up playing with my PSVR as much as I hoped (a statement that I'm sure applies to a lot of people), but I can definitely recommend Statik for only $6. Was one of my favourites of the VR games I did play.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4274 posts
4609 upvotes
Whitby
BertL67369 wrote: I want to try Beat Saber, whom have seen it on sale?
Same here. That one rarely goes on sale. 39.99 and you end up needed to add content for more tracks gameplay. :(
Jun 7, 2009
281 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
BertL67369 wrote: Beat Saber... on sale? buy second hand?
I don't recall ever seeing it go on sale on the PS store. Looking at the price history for Steam the game has never gone on sale. Also I don't think it was ever released physically. I got my digital code with the PSVR kit.

Summer is not a good VR time. Too hot to have something strapped to my face and be moving around. Had $25 bucks for some gift cards and got Mini Motor Racing X (~$8) & Guns'n'Stories: Bulletproof VR ($4) to add to the long list of games I will -hopefully- play one day.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1593 posts
1074 upvotes
Canada
This is the biggest PSVR sale ever. Lots of games 50% off or more, so hard to limit my purchase...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6281 posts
3544 upvotes
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Give me a wireless headset and ill gladly play VR. I just cant deal with all those cords :(
Yeah man. I feel you here.

I haven't used my PSVR for 2 years now because of this. I might boot it up again though to finally play my VR backlog and try how the PS5 makes it better.
Nov 19, 2005
466 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto
dyalect wrote: Same here. That one rarely goes on sale. 39.99 and you end up needed to add content for more tracks gameplay. :(
Not rarely, Beat Saber has literally never been on sale since it launched on the PSVR.

Not sure about PCVR since I don't have a setup.
Nov 19, 2005
466 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: Give me a wireless headset and ill gladly play VR. I just cant deal with all those cords :(
The problem is for wireless headsets you're gonna be limited to glorified smartphone games, there's simply not enough processing power for a true wireless headset to run decent games.

The Quest 2 is wireless, but for anything that remotely needs processing power it still needs a PC link cable to connect to a beefy desktop.
Jan 15, 2007
11 posts
4 upvotes
Terrace
trinxified wrote: Yeah man. I feel you here.

I haven't used my PSVR for 2 years now because of this. I might boot it up again though to finally play my VR backlog and try how the PS5 makes it better.
WOW! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way. Although, I really enjoyed Tetris Effect in VR
Nov 19, 2008
339 posts
66 upvotes
BertL67369 wrote: I want to try Beat Saber, whom have seen it on sale?
Beat saber can't be bought second hand as no physical copies exist at this time.
Nov 24, 2016
207 posts
191 upvotes
I think people don't realize how HOT this sale is! Many games are at their all time low price or on sale for the first time.

Some highlights:
Gun Club
Red Matter
Arizona Sunshine
Statik
Star Trek Bridge Crew
Virtual Virtual Reality
Ghost Giant
The Room VR
Fisherman's Tale
Polybius
I Expect You to Die
Feb 29, 2016
654 posts
664 upvotes
Ottawa
kwokinator wrote: The problem is for wireless headsets you're gonna be limited to glorified smartphone games, there's simply not enough processing power for a true wireless headset to run decent games.

The Quest 2 is wireless, but for anything that remotely needs processing power it still needs a PC link cable to connect to a beefy desktop.
Wait until details get revealed on Index 2 ;)
Valve patents being uncovered are incredible...
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2004
1023 posts
434 upvotes
If there is one PSVR game to play, it has to be Astro Bot Rescue Mission.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1593 posts
1074 upvotes
Canada
growler wrote: If there is one PSVR game to play, it has to be Astro Bot Rescue Mission.
Agreed, and most people got it for free from the Play At Home program a few months ago too.
Jul 25, 2019
83 posts
90 upvotes
Thanks OP, probably will pick up L.A. Noire Case files. I'm going to wait for the PS plus games to be announced to make sure I don't buy something they give away lol.
Sep 19, 2019
126 posts
110 upvotes
growler wrote: If there is one PSVR game to play, it has to be Astro Bot Rescue Mission.
I highly recommend Moss as well. It’s not on special now but it sometimes drop to 20$.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)