Expired Hot Deals

[Sony Online Entertainment] Resident Evil 2 - PS4 (PSN) $52.79

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2019 2:15 pm
[OP]
Member
Nov 18, 2007
303 posts
350 upvotes
Markham

[Sony Online Entertainment] Resident Evil 2 - PS4 (PSN) $52.79

Deal Link:
Price:
52.79
Savings:
34%
Expiry:
April 8, 2019
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment
9 replies
Newbie
Jan 26, 2010
55 posts
13 upvotes
On
Better than the recent $61.93 on Amazon, thanks OP! Now do I pull the trigger or continue to wait.. Thinking Face

Edit: Pulled the trigger. No regrets so far!
Last edited by quader87 on Apr 5th, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 12, 2013
187 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the deal OP! Now to debate whether to buy this or not... got a bunch of games on my backlog.... lol
Sr. Member
Feb 5, 2007
528 posts
248 upvotes
East York
its a remake from old game, not surprise that price will drop shortly after release,, however, it is a great game no doubt, love it
Newbie
Mar 30, 2019
58 posts
58 upvotes
I'd jump in on a physical copy at this price. ~$50 is where I like to be. We've been spoiled with all of the $50 preorder price points although I think we've probably seen the end of those.
Member
User avatar
Oct 29, 2010
344 posts
280 upvotes
Ottawa
tk_chan wrote: its a remake from old game, not surprise that price will drop shortly after release,, however, it is a great game no doubt, love it
That's hardly a fair comparison. Most 'remakes of old games' consist of "Hey, we updated the textures and added achievements!".

The effort that went into this title would be on par with any other brand new game.
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
14739 posts
27761 upvotes
Scarborough
alltechinside wrote: Thanks for the deal OP! Now to debate whether to buy this or not... got a bunch of games on my backlog.... lol
This is one of my favourite games that came out this year. Not sure what's on your backlog but it's worth bumping most games back to play it now IMO.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Member
Jun 18, 2010
212 posts
171 upvotes
GeraldoRei wrote: I'd jump in on a physical copy at this price. ~$50 is where I like to be. We've been spoiled with all of the $50 preorder price points although I think we've probably seen the end of those.
Haha my thoughts exactly. I don't want to pay more than $50 for any game now after those pre-orders. Will most definitely pick this one up at 49.99 on the physical since I like cases.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet

Top