Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

Sony E3 Showcase: Free dynamic theme (PS4)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 9:56 am
[OP]
Mar 14, 2016
231 posts
723 upvotes
Toronto

[Sony Online Entertainment] Sony E3 Showcase: Free dynamic theme (PS4)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Sony Online Entertainment
More offers from Sony Online Entertainment
Watch 5 trailers on live.playstation.com for a free "Symbols in the Stars" dynamic theme!

More rewards to be announced live during Sony's E3 broadcast Monday June 11 at 6PM PST
Last edited by kebnroo on Jun 10th, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1523 posts
1693 upvotes
Should be in freebies not hot deals
Oct 1, 2007
141 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! This is the only forum I frequent so I wouldn't have seen it otherwise!
Jan 17, 2017
303 posts
353 upvotes
This is by far one of the better themes I've seen and looks absolutely gorgeous on a 4K TV. If the theme isn't 4K compatible I'd be surprised.
Mar 26, 2012
29 posts
11 upvotes
Kitchener
kebnroo wrote: Watch 5 trailers on live.playstation.com for a free "Symbols in the Stars" dynamic theme!

More rewards to be announced live during Sony's E3 broadcast Monday June 11 at 6PM PST
Thanks for the post! I’ve been trying to add this to my PS4 but I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve watched all of the videos and my reward has been claimed. Just not sure how to access it on my PS4. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2306 posts
953 upvotes
Scarborough
ayrik wrote: Thanks for the post! I’ve been trying to add this to my PS4 but I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve watched all of the videos and my reward has been claimed. Just not sure how to access it on my PS4. Thanks!
Go to settings, and then themes on your ps4
Tangerine
Simplii
Freedom Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7149 posts
6280 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Nice addition. Hoping for some nice themes tomorrow after the Sony show (TLOU 2 perhaps)
With Fido Mobile!
Jul 18, 2014
181 posts
24 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
thanks for posting here. there are more traffic here than the other place. i dont visit that other sub forum so here is fine. thanks again for the nice reminder / deal
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2720 posts
2183 upvotes
Good find OP
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Dec 24, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
ayrik wrote: Thanks for the post! I’ve been trying to add this to my PS4 but I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve watched all of the videos and my reward has been claimed. Just not sure how to access it on my PS4. Thanks!
Same here. It'll show in the theme after you redeem the code in the PS Store.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5979 posts
1626 upvotes
Milton
firelogic wrote: Thanks! This is the only forum I frequent so I wouldn't have seen it otherwise!
ditto. that being said, i should check the freebies sub more often