Expired Hot Deals

[Sony PlayStation 4] Static Final Fantasy VII Remake Themes FREE!

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2020 8:03 am
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 11, 2007
40 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver

Static Final Fantasy VII Remake Themes FREE!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Sony PlayStation 4
Free Final Fantasy VII Remake Static Themes:

Remake Theme
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... pdc-search

Remake "Cloud" Theme (PS Plus Members Only)
https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... pdc-search

Enjoy!
Last edited by Nsxcoolkid on Apr 10th, 2020 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
49 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
9148 posts
3562 upvotes
The Tifa theme is dynamic but is part of the Butterfingers USA promo. It is easily the best one.
It cannot be obtained unless you use a USA VPN, buy 10 butterfingers candies, upload the receipt, and if the codes are still available.




Tifa's theme from the original FF7. I like the old theme better than the orchestrated version somehow but both are well done.
The synthesized instrument sound more distinct when the instruments switch than the new version.

Last edited by XFactor11 on Apr 10th, 2020 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Jul 20, 2007
583 posts
149 upvotes
Thanks. Been playing for the last couple days and feel like my childhood is coming back.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
9148 posts
3562 upvotes
Theme 1 from the link in OP:
Orchestrated overworld theme:



Theme 2 from the link in OP:
Orchestrated normal battle music:
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4751 posts
3248 upvotes
Thanks. Nothing beats the Tifa dynamic theme though.

Got a US receipt from eBay for $10 and claimed the code using VPN no problem.
Sr. Member
Apr 11, 2007
876 posts
687 upvotes
Oakville
Want the village burning theme
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2007
271 posts
24 upvotes
Montreal
nice, now if I could get my pre-order copy from Ebgames shipped today not until next monday 13th...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
4832 posts
2866 upvotes
tiboi wrote: nice, now if I could get my pre-order copy from Ebgames shipped today not until next monday 13th...
Are you sure they’ll be even open Monday? It’s Easter Monday.

Also, I have ordered RE3R collectors this pst Monday and no shipping notification at all. I’m waiting for EB Games to given me a coupon for the amount I paid in store for FF7R so I can place a new order online....no email yet.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2003
3856 posts
1732 upvotes
I preordered a copy of ff vii remake from 2015 on amazon... hopefully they'll honor the discount for it. Unfortunately it has an expected delivery date of april 17th :/.

I'm all for staying lockdown but that Tifa theme might be enough reason to brave the storm for some chocolate bars I dont even want. JK... stay at home everyone and stay safe... its scary
Member
Aug 26, 2019
228 posts
347 upvotes
SE really screwed up on the delivery of this game. I am so disappointed. All they had to do was move the date up a week or two and we'd all have it by now. Guess I'll have to buy the digital copy and return my limited edition preorder. What a clusterf*ck.
Member
Feb 2, 2008
384 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Remake theme (non PS plus version) shows as unavailable for me. Am I doing something wrong?
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2007
271 posts
24 upvotes
Montreal
Sejad wrote: Are you sure they’ll be even open Monday? It’s Easter Monday.

Also, I have ordered RE3R collectors this pst Monday and no shipping notification at all. I’m waiting for EB Games to given me a coupon for the amount I paid in store for FF7R so I can place a new order online....no email yet.
you can check your order status on ebgames.ca, mine is already shipped on thursday from their Toronto store/warehouse but the estimated delivery date is monday... maybe I'm in Montreal that could take sometime.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4751 posts
3248 upvotes
yohung wrote: Want the village burning theme
That one came with the Amazon pre-order.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 19, 2010
3302 posts
904 upvotes
GTA
Kept my old Walmart preorder and got it Wednesday. Been having better luck with Walmart preorder shipping than Amazon.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
4832 posts
2866 upvotes
tiboi wrote: you can check your order status on ebgames.ca, mine is already shipped on thursday from their Toronto store/warehouse but the estimated delivery date is monday... maybe I'm in Montreal that could take sometime.
HOW? I was told to go and "re-buy" Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectors with a special SKU I was given. Then you go to that link and buy it and send the order number to the person who contacted you to re-buy it. I have not seen that order anywhere on my account?

Edit: I did not log into my account when re-buying the game so it does not show up under "orders" when logged on.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2007
271 posts
24 upvotes
Montreal
Sejad wrote: HOW? I was told to go and "re-buy" Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectors with a special SKU I was given. Then you go to that link and buy it and send the order number to the person who contacted you to re-buy it. I have not seen that order anywhere on my account?
did you get an email order confirmation of your pre-order? go to https://www.ebgames.ca/AccountManagement/UserOrderMenu, enter your email and the order#. If your order is shipped, you can also check the tracking.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
4832 posts
2866 upvotes
tiboi wrote: did you get an email order confirmation of your pre-order? go to https://www.ebgames.ca/AccountManagement/UserOrderMenu, enter your email and the order#. If your order is shipped, you can also check the tracking.
Holy cra* dude, you're amazing!!!!!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I got my tracking number and it's due to be delivered April 13th!
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD

Top