sony ps3 missing 30 day voucher for playstation plus

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2011 8:44 pm
[OP]
Aug 11, 2004
358 posts
48 upvotes

sony ps3 missing 30 day voucher for playstation plus

Purchased a ps3 uncharted 3 bundle for xmas. This bundle was supposed to come with a free 30 day voucher for playstation plus. The card was missing from the box. I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and what sony's response was.
2 replies
Dec 28, 2011
5 posts
1 upvote
MISSISSAUGA
accat13 wrote: Purchased a ps3 uncharted 3 bundle for xmas. This bundle was supposed to come with a free 30 day voucher for playstation plus. The card was missing from the box. I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen and what sony's response was.

Same here.. no voucher.. I bought the package at Sears - Erin Mills (amazing $149.99!!)
[OP]
Aug 11, 2004
358 posts
48 upvotes
isodbaar wrote: Same here.. no voucher.. I bought the package at Sears - Erin Mills (amazing $149.99!!)

Wow great price!! I purchased from erin mills futureshop. The sony playstation plus forum mentions others with the same issue. Did you call or email sony? I did!! 10 business by mail or fax. They will send a new card. Very disappointed, some of the deals are time sensitive. They do not want to make happy customers by just emailing a new code. This does seem to be a sony issue and they are making there customers suffer.