• Apr 9th, 2019 4:31 pm
[OP]
Jun 1, 2016
346 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto/KW
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

Sony WH1000XM2 for Bose QC35

Title. The XM2s work great, the QC35s just fit my ears better and I wear my headphones for almost the entire day so comfort needs to be as high as possible. You're likely getting a pretty decent audio quality upgrade as well as a battery life upgrade from the XM2s, so take advantage of my situation!

I have the original case, 3.5mm cable and adapter thing (still haven't figured out what this is for). Not sure if I have the original charging cable, but I'll throw in a MicroUSB cable for charging regardless. Can't do local meetups right now due to being busy with classes/exams. I have 33 confirmed trades on Reddit's /r/hardwareswap. Pics can be exchanged if you're interested. Thanks!
Last edited by cosmopath on Jan 18th, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
11 replies
Feb 1, 2019
1 posts
Trader Score: 0
Hey! Are you still interested in trading? What is the condition of your headphones and its case?
[OP]
Jun 1, 2016
346 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto/KW
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
AndrewH38692 wrote: Hey! Are you still interested in trading? What is the condition of your headphones and its case?
I am indeed still interested. The headphones and case are in great condition, perhaps a few small scratches on the headband but nothing else.