Expired Hot Deals

[SOS Tactical] SOS Tactical Footwear Sale!!

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2019 6:54 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2010
784 posts
681 upvotes
Canada

SOS Tactical Footwear Sale!!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
SOS Tactical
Are you a Police Officer, Fire, EMS, Correctional officer, Military, Security Guard etc?

Have you been wanting to get those Hanwags but couldn't justify the price?

Well SOS Tactical is having a sweet sale!

Register for an account if you qualify and Bob's your uncle!

There is 40% off on Under Armor as well as up to 50% off footwear.

A few of my buddy's picked up these:

https://www.sostactical.ca/tactical/foo ... gtx-detail

The Alaska is what I wear and I can't believe the price!

Shipping is free on certain priced orders.

I tried to find a way for everyone to take advantage of this. Maybe for those that could use them for outdoor hiking etc but I can't seem to find a way.

Maybe buddy up with that special first responder in your life and they can help you out Haha.

Good luck!
24 replies
Jul 21, 2016
991 posts
2140 upvotes
I still have my pair from my security guard days. They are amazing and indestructible. I have the HANWAG tactical LX (I'm not sure what is the difference)
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4773 posts
2832 upvotes
Hmmm, I smell “jacking of prices up” in effect on the website lol.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
[OP]
Dec 16, 2010
784 posts
681 upvotes
Canada
Sejad wrote: Hmmm, I smell “jacking of prices up” in effect on the website lol.
I don't know where you're getting that from. The best I've ever seen off of Hanwags was $50 and that was looking all over Alberta.

Where do you see better prices?
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4773 posts
2832 upvotes
PannTher wrote: I don't know where you're getting that from. The best I've ever seen off of Hanwags was $50 and that was looking all over Alberta.

Where do you see better prices?
I mean prices of boots in general.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I’ve never heard of Hanwags brand of boots. So I guess I could be in error with the crazy prices I’m seeing on them.
CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.5GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 | RAM: ADATA XPG DDR4 3000MHz 24GB | SSD: WD Black 512GB NVMe | Mobo: ASUS STRIX Z270E | Case: COUGAR PANZER | Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 |Monitor: 2 x HP 27es 27" IPS LCD
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6051 posts
5889 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Will talk to my EMS friends. What's the best shoe for the summer?
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
4773 posts
2832 upvotes
PannTher wrote: Are you a Police Officer, Fire, EMS, Correctional officer, Military, Security Guard etc?

Have you been wanting to get those Hanwags but couldn't justify the price?

Well SOS Tactical is having a sweet sale!

Register for an account if you qualify and Bob's your uncle!

There is 40% off on Under Armor as well as up to 50% off footwear.

A few of my buddy's picked up these:

https://www.sostactical.ca/tactical/foo ... gtx-detail

The Alaska is what I wear and I can't believe the price!

Shipping is free on certain priced orders.

I tried to find a way for everyone to take advantage of this. Maybe for those that could use them for outdoor hiking etc but I can't seem to find a way.

Maybe buddy up with that special first responder in your life and they can help you out Haha.

Good luck!
So, you never specified how one gets the 40-50% off once their account has been approved?
[OP]
Dec 16, 2010
784 posts
681 upvotes
Canada
Sejad wrote: So, you never specified how one gets the 40-50% off once their account has been approved?
By clicking on an item and adding it to their cart?

It should work.
[OP]
Dec 16, 2010
784 posts
681 upvotes
Canada
TransporterSD wrote: Will talk to my EMS friends. What's the best shoe for the summer?
Do you mean for hiking or just a general shoe?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1444 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
The pricing on the pants are amazing. I wish I knew about this site sooner.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6051 posts
5889 upvotes
Downtown Canada
PannTher wrote: By clicking on an item and adding it to their cart?

It should work.
Which shoes give you 40-50% off, I tried UA and it's not working.
[OP]
Dec 16, 2010
784 posts
681 upvotes
Canada
TransporterSD wrote: Which shoes give you 40-50% off, I tried UA and it's not working.
I think the sale price is listed at the beginning. It doesn't go lower once I login.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1533 posts
2600 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Perfect. It will go well with my tactical socks and tactical pen
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6051 posts
5889 upvotes
Downtown Canada
PannTher wrote: I think the sale price is listed at the beginning. It doesn't go lower once I login.
Crappy pricing if you ask me
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1388 posts
188 upvotes
Great deal thanks OP!

Clearly the RFD effect has people shopping at Payless shoes. Hanwags and Lowa are a high end boot, great for hiking and in many cases first responder work. Hanwags have a great TPU designed sole that makes it super comfortable and has years of wear. Best part when it wears down you can just get it resoled and keep the expensive leather upper that you've spent years molding to your foot.

I've had my pair for 4 years and wear them daily. Bates, 5.11, Danner, never lasted more than a year or two at most.

Passed this on to my coworkers, they'll be very happy because as you mentioned Track and Trail is the only other place I've seen discount them.
[OP]
Dec 16, 2010
784 posts
681 upvotes
Canada
Stinger wrote: Great deal thanks OP!

Clearly the RFD effect has people shopping at Payless shoes. Hanwags and Lowa are a high end boot, great for hiking and in many cases first responder work. Hanwags have a great TPU designed sole that makes it super comfortable and has years of wear. Best part when it wears down you can just get it resoled and keep the expensive leather upper that you've spent years molding to your foot.

I've had my pair for 4 years and wear them daily. Bates, 5.11, Danner, never lasted more than a year or two at most.

Passed this on to my coworkers, they'll be very happy because as you mentioned Track and Trail is the only other place I've seen discount them.
Awesome! Glad to hear!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4334 posts
728 upvotes
Edmonton
Just to be clear you need to be part of services and this is not open to everyone? Discounted prices I mean. Seems the site overall is open to all.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.