Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

The Source - $9.96 - QUICKTALK SOLAR CHARGING BLUETOOTH SPEAKERPHONE

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2010 8:16 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2006
1563 posts
273 upvotes
That would be good for my PS3, wouldn't have to wear that painful ear hook. Wonder if it would work, I'd assume it would be driverless.
Psygineer = Psychological Engineer, when A.I. gets strong enough, I will be the first in the field of Android counseling.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
1404 posts
550 upvotes
I picked one up yesterday and it didn't work at all. I exchanged it for another one today an it works perfectly with my BB. Pretty nice device for $22.
May 8, 2005
392 posts
16 upvotes
Rocky View County, A…
How does this speakerphone mount? Is it with suction cups to the windshield or does it have a visor clip?

Also, can it pair to more than one phone?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2004
1302 posts
29 upvotes
Markham
A2B-Civic wrote: The only tricky thing is that I hope theives at the Go Station won't think this is fancy/ $$$ and break my window to steal this thing.
I hope my tint strip is dark enough to make this thing less noticeable... the suction cups better not screw up my tint though!

scottt57 wrote: How does this speakerphone mount? Is it with suction cups to the windshield or does it have a visor clip?

Also, can it pair to more than one phone?
It comes with a plastic holster that attaches to your windshield by two suction cups.

The manual says it supports up to 8 phones - I've paired two so far. ;)
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11811 posts
2756 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Most stores are out ...but I found the last one at one TSCC. The CSR said he had a brand new one (which it was...sealed from all sides) in the back in the cage. Got it today..but have not tried it yet.

Anyone know how to set this up using the sun-visor instead of the Suction cups? (I think it will be tempting for thieves to break into a car if they see anything attached with suction cups...probably thinking it is some sort of GPS or other fancy gadget).
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1060 posts
219 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered two this morning. Just waiting to go pick them up. Almost bought these when they were $29.96. Always nice to save $20.

Update: Charged both and paired right up with our blackberries. Voice dialing works well. Sound quality is great when caller is on a telephone. Doesn't sound good at all speakerphone to speakerphone. We'll see how they stand up especially coming up to the winter. Wonder if they will get enough charge from the sun.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
1114 posts
193 upvotes
just ordered one for in store pick up perfect to go with my new iphone 4 TY RFD
Feb 18, 2009
143 posts
20 upvotes
SQuiDLy wrote: Got one from Mail Champlain, Brossard... one left there! They are right on the left when you enter in the store.

Got the last one!. Works great. Voice Dialing with blackberry bold works well
Jan 2, 2009
456 posts
201 upvotes
As of yesterday there were non at the Source in DDO and one left at Fairview (I bought two of them there...)

As of today, none left at Brookdale in Cornwall and one at Cornwall Square (father bought two there...)

They work really well! Voice activated doesn't always understand me but I think that is more an issue with the bb than anything else.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2107 posts
463 upvotes
Thanks OP, got 2 - one for each car.

Seems to work fine with my phone will test my better halfs phone later. Manual says it can support up to 8 phones.
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Dec 11, 2009
287 posts
117 upvotes
Brampton
Works great with iPhone4
Just wish there wasn't so much road noise in my car.
Dec 31, 2003
973 posts
87 upvotes
Markham
One BNIB left in College Park, Toronto
Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
13050 posts
845 upvotes
Toronto
Bought 2... one worked fine this morning..then now I can't power it on :confused: Guess I have to return it. :(
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2002
1297 posts
137 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP, ordered one for my daughter.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4843 posts
9268 upvotes
Scarborough
a friendly reminder for those who is still deciding..

this sale price *suppose* to end tonight Wendesday at midnight EST (as per long weekend labour day sale).

Buy now and think later =P

This item is also the circuit breaker for today
http://www.thesource.ca/estore/circuitb ... uage=en-CA

Thanks for all the *thanks* you guys gave me from this thread :)
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting