Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

The Source - $9.96 - QUICKTALK SOLAR CHARGING BLUETOOTH SPEAKERPHONE

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2010 8:16 pm
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3976 posts
1352 upvotes
YWG
I am having troubles pairing it with the corby plus =S
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
1445 posts
140 upvotes
I can't find this in stock anywhere in the GTA....!!

Even Dufferin Mall, said 1 in stock a few days ago, now says 4 in stock. I called today and they say there's none.... i don't get it.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1173 posts
918 upvotes
Victoria, BC
yourmemory wrote: I can't find this in stock anywhere in the GTA....!!

Even Dufferin Mall, said 1 in stock a few days ago, now says 4 in stock. I called today and they say there's none.... i don't get it.

The Source clerks are scooping them up for themselves. The same thing for the Victoria stores, some may show stock, but they are "on hold"...

The only way to get deals from The Source is if their employees don't know about them. Which is actually quite good sometimes since they are generally clueless. But unfortunately some of them are wising up, probably reading RFD.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
1445 posts
140 upvotes
1_blue_pixel wrote: The Source clerks are scooping them up for themselves. The same thing for the Victoria stores, some may show stock, but they are "on hold"...

The only way to get deals from The Source is if their employees don't know about them. Which is actually quite good sometimes since they are generally clueless. But unfortunately some of them are wising up, probably reading RFD.

KNew it! bastards
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2010
1102 posts
350 upvotes
Montreal
When I went to the one in Complexe desJardins in Montreal I asked the clerk where the bluetooth sets are. I found a whole bunch that were regular priced (50-70$)
but I couldn't find any of the 9.96$ ones.

Internet said they had 4 in stock.

I had to whip out my iphone and show him the 9.96$ on the source internet site and ask him if they had any

He went to the back and grabbed one for me.

They were hiding them!
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3976 posts
1352 upvotes
YWG
Anyone having trouble pairing this with their phone? Mines just keep searching and searching and cannot find the centrios in pairing mode.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Jan 6, 2010
389 posts
141 upvotes
Calgary
I got one in Airdrie (North of Calgary) yesterday. I do not recall the online stock checker saying that Airdrie had any though. Also, the shelf price was ~$19 but when I asked if it was ~$10, the clerk said yes - so I scooped it. Thanks OP!
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10795 posts
5457 upvotes
Toronto
Triad wrote: Anyone having trouble pairing this with their phone? Mines just keep searching and searching and cannot find the centrios in pairing mode.

Mine paired with a Motorola right away.
The only complaint that I have with this unit is that that women's voice sounds like my 6th grade teacher and keeps making me feel like I'm going to have to stay after school.
Jan 8, 2008
33 posts
8 upvotes
Paired fine with my Galaxy S but no voice dial. Would pair with two different LG Reveals but then immediately disconnect.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)