Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Source

FLUID 2.1 Wireless Soundbar (ARC, 2xHDMI, BT, NFC, Refurb) $38 Shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2015 12:53 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
22656 posts
15079 upvotes
Kitchener

[The Source] FLUID 2.1 Wireless Soundbar (ARC, 2xHDMI, BT, NFC, Refurb) $38 Shipped

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=8029810

Features
  • 2.1-channel TV soundbar
  • 2.4GHz wireless subwoofer
  • Bluetooth and NFC technology
  • 120W total output power
  • Slim and sleek design
  • Includes remote control
  • Aux-in, MP3 link and HDMI input
Sub wont rumble your house down but perfectly adequate for what its worth.

2xHDMI inputs and HDMI output with ARC support (so no need to rout TV audio separately back to the bar)

The two I received from the last round were in a "like-new" condition, but being the source, its YMMV.

This is the third phase of price cuts for the refurb sound bar: $90 -> $70 -> $40

Currently 32 in stock (3 already sold in the last hour or so), so move quick if you want one.
26 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2009
1119 posts
120 upvotes
Mississauga
you buy fluid. you will get fluid lol
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
22656 posts
15079 upvotes
Kitchener
jeffdude87 wrote: you buy fluid. you will get fluid lol
You have 30 days to return it no questions asked.
voodooflip wrote: Thanks OP. Ordered!
10 more already gone (down to 22 now) these are going faster than I thought.
Jun 9, 2015
874 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto, ON
aasoror wrote: 11 ...
Is this product/brand supposed to be any good?
Apr 24, 2014
59 posts
184 upvotes
Sherbrooke, QC
Thanks OP! Bought one, then bought two more for some friends. Great deal!
Jun 9, 2015
874 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Took too long, I thought when I had it in my card and was checking out, I'd be okay. OOS
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
22656 posts
15079 upvotes
Kitchener
Lampsy wrote: Is this product/brand supposed to be any good?
Well, lets say its the source's in house brand, deals can be had depending on each specific product, this soundbar is a very good for that price.
Again they will take it back if you didn't like it, so aside from the trip back and forth its basically risk free purchase.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
22656 posts
15079 upvotes
Kitchener
Lampsy wrote: Took too long, I thought when I had it in my card and was checking out, I'd be okay. OOS
Sorry about that, its selling for more than this price at kijiji so I think someone did find a value hoard them (10 almost instantly gone couple of minutes after posting this thread).

They restock regularly, they are still selling it BNIB for $150 and apparently getting lots of returns at that price.
Dec 1, 2006
479 posts
126 upvotes
I am completely new to soundbars. How easy is this thing to hook up to a TV (Haier 40")?
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
22656 posts
15079 upvotes
Kitchener
SomeoneOnRFD wrote: Thanks OP! Bought one, then bought two more for some friends. Great deal!
Just make sure you test thoroughly once you get them
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20785 posts
6260 upvotes
GTA
Damn, anyone regretting their purchase, let me know!

I have a Fluid TV from TSCC and its a decent TV. It needs better speakers though!
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
22656 posts
15079 upvotes
Kitchener
GerjurdKing wrote: I am completely new to soundbars. How easy is this thing to hook up to a TV (Haier 40")?
You put it between the source (BR player, PC, gaming console, cable box .. etc) and the TV (so "source" -> HDMI cable -> "bar" -> HDMI cable -> "TV"), now if you need to route audio back from the TV (say for OTA or if you have more than 2 devices connected to your TV) you can just use optical output from your TV on the optical input to the bar (additionally if your TV happens to support ARC on any of its HDMI input ports you can use that instead).

Here is the manual: http://downloads.thesource.ca/802/80209 ... manual.pdf
Dec 1, 2006
479 posts
126 upvotes
aasoror wrote: You put it between the source (BR player, PC, gaming console, cable box .. etc) and the TV (so "source" -> HDMI cable -> "bar" -> HDMI cable -> "TV"), now if you need to route audio back from the TV (say for OTA or if you have more than 2 devices connected to your TV) you can just use optical output from your TV on the optical input to the bar (additionally if your TV happens to support ARC on any of its HDMI input ports you can use that instead).

Here is the manual: http://downloads.thesource.ca/802/80209 ... manual.pdf
Thank you for your reply. I have several devices hooked up to the TV (older video game consoles) as well as a cable box. So would the optical cable be the best bet? Is that something I can find at Dollarama? Thanks again for your help!
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2007
1331 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
Isn't the Vizio soundbar @ costco much better?

I know it's double the price (during clearance every year) but well respected brand with lots of feedback + new[INDENT][/INDENT]
Nov 10, 2003
757 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
goonx126 wrote: Isn't the Vizio soundbar @ costco much better?

I know it's double the price (during clearance every year) but well respected brand with lots of feedback + new[INDENT][/INDENT]
How much is the Vizio soundbar at clearane?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)